Monday, July 22, 2013

Videos!

I realized that I hadn't uploaded any photos or videos from my phone for July so I spent a few minutes last night going through the 547 from July. Here are some short videos that I had not shared yet!

Playing in the sand  Christopher was very into throwing sand. Cute this year.... Next year he will get in trouble for sure.

Passing sand It's very difficult to pass sand.

In the water with daddy The waves were pretty strong the last day and if they didn't come in fast enough- Christopher would walk out for more!

Vacuuming Not the most thrilling video, but a really good vacuum job! See- he obviously learned that from somewhere.

Instagram video- My little hockey player!

Instagram video- Noise maker. I don't know how I got him to do any of these noises with Uncle Anthony around. Not his best showing, but I'll take it under the circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment