Sunday, July 28, 2013

Our Week

My friend Katie told me when she reads the blog she doesn't read it first- she always scrolls through and looks at the pictures- so this post is for her. I tried to include lots of pictures because if that's what my reader wants- then here you go, Katie! 

I often give Uncle Anthony this same look.

We FINALLY got Matt a car seat for his car and let Christopher go forward facing in it. The doctor said to try to make it to as close to 2 as you can with him rear facing so that is what he is in my car since that's what we take everywhere, but since Matt's is smaller we went forward in his. Of course, he is still in the middle though because I am a crazy worrier. We also bought it because Nana is coming with her car in a week and we can just easily put this one in her car so she can have one when she is here!

Christopher likes to walk with his hands behind his back... alot. I think it makes him look smart.

Tuesday I had some of my friends over from school! They brought their kids and Christopher had a blast trying to keep up with the big kids. They also had a blast with all the baby toys! The girls loved Christopher's pickup truck. And he was a really good sharer with it!

He wanted to play Don't Break the Ice with the girls. The games with Christopher around ended within seconds :)

I have found that Christopher will eat better if I give him a fork- and not a baby fork. I have been giving him a real fork because it actually goes through the food that he is stabbing. He does really well with it...

He was reluctant to eat his grilled cheese... until he could stab it!

Christopher is checking out my new project. I was unsure if it could withstand the Christopher test but it did! He yanked and pulled and it is still hanging! I wanted a way to change out pictures of him so I got ribbon, wrapped the door, mod podged some clothespins, printed some of the Instagram pics and there we go! I think I am going to get Christmas ribbon and do it on the cabinets for when Christmas cards start rolling in!

Playing on the slide at daycare!

Christopher was being a real food snob this night so I ended up just dumping cottage cheese in a bowl and he went to town!

This is the book Christopher wanted to read before bedtime! It's one of those touch and feel books- right now he is poking the eyeballs.

Christopher and I had the best afternoon on Friday! My neighbor Jennifer came over and we set up all of Christopher's toys out back and even got out the boogie boards! Talk about super fun. Check out Christopher on the boogie board here!

He was up and down, up and down on the slide too. I should have bought a baby pool to go at the bottom.

He was splishing and splashing with his water tables too, but doesn't it look like he is blowing a kiss in this one? Watch him splashing here!

Hey Angie! Yes sometimes he calls me Angie. Punk. I answer, I mean it is my name and all but I do say MOMMY very loudly and point to myself.

The Rogers family came over Friday night for dinner. Someone looks pooped. It's probably because he has refused to take an afternoon nap all week but whatever.

I know most of you saw this on Facebook but this is for all you non Facebookers! It only took 3 pictures to do this BUT it was a lot of direction giving to Matt- over- over- down just a little- to the left- stop flexing- :). :)

Saturday was crummy weather so our day of backyard fun with the Larkins was a little tainted, but we tried. Today of course is gorgeous and Mama Larkins is working. :(  Austin and Christopher had fun though- however, I think Austin got bit by something based on that scratching! :) I grabbed my camera and took this picture because Christopher was being a good sharer and trying to give Austin the toys. He also tried to feed him his yogurt bar.

Look at my fish!

And here was breakfast today! Yogurt and strawberries!

That't it! I go back to work on Wednesday!! OH MY GOSH what a fast summer! Christopher isn't going to daycare til Wednesday so we can spend our time together. Kate comes tomorrow night!! WOOT WOOT! We have to have lunch with Matt one more time too so I guess that is Tuesday afternoon. Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Aw I love those pictures! And that's such a good idea w/ the ribbon and clothespins!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete