Friday, July 5, 2013

Where Did Christopher Go????

I am not sure whose baby I brought with me on vacation- I really don't think he is mine! Since we have arrived, his personality has taken on a new life. I hardly ever have to tell Christopher "no" at home.... but since Monday, I have had to say no and smack his hand so many times! He has started this new thing that whenever I tell him no- he sticks his fingers in his mouth like he is gagging himself! Where in the world did he see that?!?!?! So gross.

We attempted the pool Tuesday but within the first 5 minutes he slipped while walking around the pool and bonked his head. Needless to say, he was a little grumpy after that. All he ever wants to do is walk and walk and walk. Seriously. Even at the zoo- all he wanted to do was walk up and down the ramps. I did go and get him some water shoes for our next trip to the pool.

Yesterday we went to IHOP for breakfast...
and then we got out the baby pool and the sprinkler and let Christopher have some fun running around in the backyard and eating lunch outside. He had a good time with that. I think we will do that again today while we are waiting for Matt, Anthony and Rocco to arrive!!

Yummy chicken nuggets!

Is it just me or does he look huge in this chair? I love watching him try to get into it. He has a couple chairs at home that he sits in that are a little bigger than this and he has to kinda climb into those, so he tries to do that with this chair when all he really has to do is sit back. I guess that's just not challenging enough for him.

Working on his tan!

Sharing an apple with Granddaddy.
 
We went to the Neely's for the Fourth of July. Mr. Independent walked around the pool again a million times, but he was also quite amused with their downspout. Really?!?! Now I know what to do with Christopher when we are tired of playing inside at home. He would sit there and shove his cars and rubber ducks up the downspout and then pool them out... and then do it again and again! Such fun!

Chowing down on a hot dog!
 
Christopher got to hang out with Nana and Granddaddy Wednesday night so that I could go to dinner with one of my oldest friends! Matt is the type of person that would still keep in touch with the person who fed his goldfish when he was 5 if he could.... I, on the other hand, am terrible about keeping in touch with ANYONE, but thankfully, it was like we were 10 and still riding bikes to Farm Fresh to buy soap opera magazines to make collages of our favorite "stars". 
 
me and Marcee
 
I hope everyone's weather is as beautiful as ours! Have a great weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment