Saturday, July 20, 2013

Back to Routine

Christopher and I have settled back down into our normal routine. He went to daycare Monday and Wednesday this week. You should see all the new stuff that there is at daycare! Christopher was genuinely excited when he went in and saw the new slide that Ms. Jeanne got! I am sure he didn't leave it all day on Monday and then one of the older kids showed him all of the cool things the slide had to offer on Wednesday. He learns so much while he is there! And his buddy Austin started there on Monday too!

Here they are having their first lunch together. I am sure Christopher sneaks Austin all of his veggies (unless it's broccoli).

And here is a great picture of the new slide! Luke (in red) showed Christopher all the ins and outs! Mr. Mark was changing a light bulb.... apparently that is mind boggling to little ones!


And now all of the pictures from the week! I am going to do my best to put them in time order....
A storm came out of nowhere Monday evening. We had all gone outside to workout... and the thunder started. Christopher wanted to play in the rain so we let him stand in it for a few seconds.. until the loud thunder came!

Attempting to crawl out the front of the truck. He almost figured it out.

Helping mommy get up all the crumbs under his seat.

Trying to vacuum up his toys.

YAY! Daddy's home! I try so hard to let Christopher wait for Matt to get home to eat... but he is normally ready to eat (and so am I) at 6... and Matt gets home a little later than that. We do sit there while Matt eats, though, so at least we are all there together. 

Pepperoni rolls for lunch!!


I have no idea what caused this... He was quite content sitting here as you can tell from the picture below. I am sure I did something to make him mad!

Before the storm.

We had our 15 month checkup on Friday!! Of course the nurse forgot to give us his packet with stats/percentiles on it- but I do know that he is 31 and a quarter inch tall..... weighs 23 lbs and 14 ounces... and they say his head hasn't gotten larger, but I beg to differ because we no longer have hats to wear to the pool because he has outgrown them.

I was trying to sweep... but what a great distraction the broom was for him! 20 minutes of nonstop play!!

Miss Dana came over Friday night to watch Christopher! Matt and I went to dinner at Taco Mac (Matt was so excited because he could eat wings- I always tell him he can't because what if he gets that spiciness in C's mouth) and then we went to BJs and Target. Fun date night, right? It actually was and I know Christopher had a great time. He kept taking Dana's hand and leading her all around the house. At one point he took her hand and led her to the stairs because he wanted to go play in his room! So cute! Christopher chowed down on some chicken nuggets, black beans.... and apparently a buttload of strawberries!

Hey cowboy!!

And that was our week! The boys are at the 311 concert, Christopher is asleep and I have some Real Housewives to catch up on!! :)

Only 1 more week of summer.......


No comments:

Post a Comment