Monday, June 8, 2015

My Little Helper

Matt came home last night after being gone for 4 days. Both Christopher and I were extremely happy to see him. Christopher was awesome for me while he was gone. Before Matt left he told Christopher he had to "be the man of the house and help mommy" and he certainly did. We got new furniture on Friday and since I couldn't lift any boxes, Christopher had to move everything for me. He carried piles of clothes for me, pushed heavy tubs in closets, moved light furniture- definitely a big help. He also helped Nana hang curtains in Caleb's room. He has been so great about helping fix up his room- I found this blue dresser on Pinterest from Ikea and of course I had to have it- it matched the bedding perfectly... you know how IKEA furniture is- well Christopher loved helping put it together. He also gave Caleb a dinosaur for his crib and "helped" me pick out paint colors for his room.

Helping Nana with the curtains-
 (I'm sure he really only wanted to help so he could climb the ladder.)

We also celebrated his buddy Luke's birthday this weekend. He jumped in a bounce house and then when everyone was gone... they turned it into a water slide. He is such a fickle little boy sometimes though. He went down twice and then decided he didn't like it anymore. Thankfully, Luke's daddy volunteered to take him down and all was right in his world again.

So fun!

I found some more pictures from our weekend at Joe's wedding- 

Uncle Anthony putting on his boutonniere. (That's a hard word to spell!)

Handing his pillow to the best man. 

Being a crazy dancer with mommy. Seeing him dressed like this reminds me of my wedding. Dad, Matt and Anthony were down to shirts and pants as soon as the reception started. 

Christopher and Francesca. 

Francesca, Adam and Christopher. Adam and his brother were so great with Christopher. They played with him on the stairs with his bag of toys and kept him entertained. 

We went to Matt's Relay for Life event last week- it was "America" themed. Christopher wore his Captain America shirt and wouldn't leave Steve alone! 

Sitting outside for lunch at Miss L's.

My Superhero.

And just a few videos...

his one armed pushups  (FACEBOOK video!)
Have a great day!!
Be kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment