Monday, November 11, 2013

Disney.... Part 1

Mom and dad... and Uncle... picked me up from daycare on Thursday. Normally it's just mommy, not daddy very often and certainly not UNCLE! Wasn't quite sure why they were all there. I had just woken up from my nap and had planned on making "Mar" push me on the swing the rest of the afternoon. I let them know how disappointed I was that they were taking me away from that. I figured a good 10 minute cry would ensure that they never do that again.

They took me to an airport and you should have seen these huge things! I thought "airpanes" were small like birdies but they are massive! Daddy bought me Popeye's, which I had never had before and neither had mommy apparently because she kept eating my tenders, and I sat on his lap and we watched Despicable Me the whole way there. Toooooo fun! I started feeling kinda bad that I through that major fit about leaving daycare.

We got off the plane and "na-na" and "ga-da" were standing there! We got on another train thing and then on this bus to the coolest hotel! I still had no idea what we were doing but everyone seemed so excited and telling me I was going to see "hot dog" tomorrow! When we got to the hotel I got to see Kate and Rachel and Aunt Nancy and Aunt Barbara and Ken and Pappy. I ran and ran and ran to show my excitement... and mom let me stay up past 8 this night! (You know that never happens!) Mommy told me I had to smile extra big for Pappy because he was nice enough to treat all 24 of us to this amazing trip/family reunion. I would have smiled at him over and over and over if he had just let me ride the scooter with him, but a trip to Disney- BONUS! Here I am with Pappy riding around.

I am going to let y'all look at all the pictures from the trip and I will tell you all about it as we go on. You may see some duplicates of shots.... I couldn't decide which ones I look cuter in so I just thought I would share both.

Nana got me a "jae" coloring book! "I color" is one of my favorite phrases.... along with "all done."

YAY! I think this is after I saw "mee-mo" on the side of a building. I love that little fish. Granddaddy bought me my very own "mee-mo" to sleep with. I went on a ride that had him everywhere.

These things were so cool. I just kept running and jumping on them. Mommy looked like a nervouse wreck.

Here we go to Disney!

We went on the Animal Safari first thing in the morning. God I could not wait to see the elephants. It is my new favorite word.

I look so cute. Very intense thinking don't you think?

Mommy always tells people how serious I am. That's not a bad thing. Those babies who smile at everything aren't as "deep" as I am.

Family photo! They took me in to see "It's Tough to be a Bug"- scariest thing ever.

See. Same shot. Just as cute.

Okay- so our hotel had this really flashy, bright place with tons of games! Totally fun!

Racing with daddy!

Mommy kept saying "hold daddy's ears" so I did.

Day 2- Heading to Magic Kingdom bright and early!

This was one of my favorite spots to be! Daddy carried me alot like this!

Teacups!! :) I got to ride these things a couple of times. I also got to drive cars in Tomorrowland. So fun! Being tall has it perks. I made the height requirement by 1 inch!

Spinning with daddy...

And then spinning with Nana and Granddaddy!

We rode It's a Small World next! Super cool.... kinda creepy music, but lots of fund stuff to look at!

So I got on this horse on the carousel... and then I realized I didn't want to ride this horse alone. I did let mommy snap a few shots before I freaked out though. I rode this ride with mommy instead!

Mommy and daddy took me back to the hotel each day for my nap. I was so thankful. I need that nap if I am going to be my normal happy self!

We had a character dinner with all the animals from Winnie the Pooh! I got to see Pooh alot while we were at Disney... I also got to see Mickey, Minnie (oh my god do I love her- I kept kissing her), Pluto, Goofy, Tigger- amazing. Unfortunately, those pictures are floating around in cyberspace.  AKA mommy doesn't know how to access them. :)

Okay, so those are all the pics from Mommy's phone. Daddy has tons more and lots of videos, but that will come in another update!  Maybe Daddy will write that one.  

Here are some videos of me!
Good morning! "Cock-o" was here waiting for me when I woke up Thursday morning. Best doggie ever.
Poop Face I don't think I need to explain that one. Mommy said I have to put it on here. I will certainly make her regret that later!
Elephant! Our Animal Safari
teacups Spinning around and around!

Hope you enjoyed my update! I had lots and lots of fun and am so grateful I got to go to Disney. Don't you think mommy and daddy should take me again next year?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment