Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy Born Today, Christopher!

I know you could care less what I have to say.... so here are the pictures!

me and Christopher

dad (who still hasn't decided on a name yet) and Christopher... 
the splits

all swaddled up

more splits action- since he was breech for so long he
had a hard time getting that leg down! so cute.

all cleaned up.

daddy and Christopher.

We arrived at the hospital this morning for our appointment at 8- got in early and began the c-section at 7:30.  Christopher was born at 8:02 am weighing in at 7 lbs 15 oz and 19 inches long. I was so proud of Matt- he actually looked over the sheet and watched them pull him out- body part by body part.

Christopher is absolutely precious and I have so enjoyed watching Matt with him.  It is so frustrating not being able to get out of bed to help him, but he is such a good daddy that he has done it all on his own. You all know how obsessed I have been with Matt since becoming pregnant- more so than normal which I didn't think was possible- and I can definitely see that continuing. Poor Mattie- but I think he seriously does like the attention. :)

Tomorrow I get to shower and walk around so I will definitely snap more pics- and hopefully get a good family one! :)

Thanks for all the continued support-

5 comments:

  1. I am soooooooo happy for yall! This little man has no idea how blessed he is to have such an amazing mommy and daddy!! We cant wait to meet him and let him know how much we already love him!! Congratulations guys! Very proud of you both!!! Auntie Dana and Mags and Mal will see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is one of the luckiest little fellas I know!! So precious and I love the splits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The splits are awesome. I love the one eye open and one eye shut shots. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Mackenzie was so sqaushed inside me that her foot was bent up and it touched her shin, and her nose was sideways. They straighten out after a few days. Congrats to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sooo excited for you all! Keep taking pictures and writing about it! You are doing a great job with the swaddling!

    ReplyDelete