Sunday, August 26, 2012

What is Wrong With These People?!?!?! Guest blogger!

I got woken up Monday morning by mom and dad. They NEVER wake me up. I prefer to be the one doing the waking... and they changed me and fed me and ... took me to DAYCARE!!! My daily record sheet said that I was mega-awesome, as if I would be anything else! I loved looking at all of the other children, watching them play and being held by Ms. Jeanne. I show mommy how much I like her by smiling at her bunches when mommy comes to pick me up. I think that makes mommy feel better about working! I have been good all week at daycare... taking some really good naps and never pooping. I like to save that for mommy when we are home together.


I can now roll over. Some of you saw mommy's facebook post announcing this.  Thank god you all calmed her down.  See how nice and peaceful I look in this picture. Well mom thought I was too peaceful so she came in and talked really loud and grabbed my arm and threw me around to make sure I was breathing. Thankfully I can go back to sleep pretty easily at night.

Here I am with Nana. I miss her. I am wearing my Yankees hat for Granddaddy who came in town on Tuesday to take Nana home. I blame him for her leaving.

I thought I liked that monkey that Mr. Alan gave me, except that monkey barks when Uncle Anthony is holding me. It is quite scary. I showed how scared I was by screaming extremely loud so that Uncle Anthony would give me back to my mommy!

Thank god my feet are praying here. Mommy and I were having such a great afternoon together.... until she took me downstairs. We were laying on the blanket playing my favorite block when I choked on some of my spit up (which is way weird because I don't normally spit up.) I was scared shitless and I think mom was too. She patted me on the back and was briskly walking around the house. I am not quite sure where she was walking too.  I started sneezing like crazy too! It was all milky. Totally like nothing I have sneezed before. I kept thinking... she better not have given me a cold by making me get on that plane with all those germs! I am all better now, in fact I was all better long before mom was! I was kinda excited though because mom made dad come home from work early that day!!! :) :)

HI!!!!!!!
 
On the road again. I swear what is wrong with these people??? They take me everywhere. I heard mom tell dad that we aren't traveling anywhere again for a long time. I am kinda relieved. As much as I like seeing and meeting all these new people... I really like just playing at home with my mommy and daddy!
 
Here is where Patrick and Lauren got married! In fact I think this is where mommy and I stood. I wanted to be rocked during the beautiful ceremony.

Daddy looks so handsome!

And mommy looks HOT!

Here is Big Daddy!

See what I mean?!? I am tuckered out and it's only noon! I like to party but geez people!

And here I am with Cousin Patrick. I wasn't too sure if I wanted him to hold me. I overheard him say... "What do I do?" when mommy asked him to take a picture with me. I sat extra still just to make sure I was safe! :)

Talk about beautiful ladies! You should have seen the legs walking around this wedding! These are two of my cousins though so I won't say anything about them, but Patrick has some cute lady friends!
 
They took me to a BAR!
 
But this bar had a really cool bathroom. Mommy snuck in so that we could see it! It even had a shoeshine area!
 
Mommy asked for a crib for the hotel room. THIS IS NOT A CRIB! I expressed my dislike for this pack and play by pooping at night. I never do that because I don't want to take the chance of sitting in it all night. I was up like every hour trying to get mommy to put me in her bed. Daddy kept patting my butt and I did fall back asleep but around 4:30 I had had enough butt patting and got what I wanted!

These fools (again what is wrong with these people???) thought I could sit up. Mommy sat me up without any pillows and GIGGLED when I fell backwards. It was kinda fun I must admit. :) Thankfully she put me up with pillows this time!

But I fell over once again!

Mommy bought me this shirt just for Big Daddy! It says Grandpa's Little Buckaroo- Big Daddy likes cowboy hats and rodeos so of course he loved me in it!
 
Let's go people! I am ready to get home and play in my exersaucer!!!
 
Back to daycare tomorrow! Hope everyone else had a good week! Oh and we are so gonna hit 5,000 page views with this blog post!!!! Thanks to everyone who keeps up with me! I love you all!!! :) :) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment