Monday, September 2, 2013

Some of my Favorite Pics

If you don't "like" Ms. Jeanne's Facebook page, then you are missing out on some great Christopher pics! I went through and picked some of my favorite pics that she has posted. I may have already shared some of them, but I can't remember which ones! Enjoy!

This face says it all... and so does the pushing.

Thank goodness for technology. Mom wanted this picture for work so I saved it to my phone and sent it to Walgreen's in Virginia and she had the pic within 30 minutes!


This was the day Christopher took his second spill. He certainly looks snazzy though doesn't he? His nose is now all cleared up!

EVERY SINGLE TIME I look at this picture I cannot help but laugh so hard! It was like perfect timing for the picture!

This is me trying to convince Christopher it is time to go home. When I went to get him Friday, Ms. Jeanne was holding him and he kept turning away from me whenever I would reach in to take him. Thankfully Patricia told me Austin runs from her too when she gets there so I don't feel so bad! :)

I love the black and white. My little sportster.

Matt loved this picture when we were going through them so I thought I should include it.



"What the heck is Austin doing?" wondered Christopher.

Sweet boy.

Ms. Jeanne captioned this one with something like... "Whatever you do, don't tell Ms. Jeanne."
I was talking to Christopher about his friends at daycare, and I said..."Is Elliot your buddy?" and he smiled all big and nodded his head. Ms. Jeanne did tell me once she caught Christopher hugging on him.

I wonder if Christopher picked up the shopping cart to turn it around like he does here at home with his push toys.


"You want me to smile? Okay."

Good morning! Don't we look wide awake and ready for our day?!?!

And that's it.. Now here are some pics from the week.

Unfortunately for me, Christopher learned how to climb to the very top of his truck.

Getting ready for college football to start. We were allowed to wear college football shirts on Friday so Christopher wore his new shirt as well! This is a split picture from last year.. and this year! Christopher looks ready to tackle someone.

Mesmerized by the television. Wouldn't even bring his Pretzel Crisp to his mouth.

We went out for BBQ Friday night and Christopher attacked my ear of corn!

Well.... we were supposed to go hike Kennesaw Mountain again this year on Labor Day but it is pouring and has been since we woke up. Christopher was practicing riding around on daddy's back. He loved it so much and I just knew he would love climbing the mountain. Oh well... another day hopefully!

Matt traded in Christopher's Notre Dame shirt for a Georgia shirt on Saturday.

And this is me attempting to get Christopher inside for his bath...


Thankfully once he was inside it was okay. GEEZ.

Daddy made a little fort for Christopher this morning since we couldn't go hiking. He brought down all of Christopher's friends too. I just hope they make it back upstairs.

"I love my fort... maybe next time they will invite some of my real friends over..."

And a few pics from our train visit last weekend (from Matt's phone)...
Every time I looked up to smile, Christopher didn't and when he did, I didn't. Oh well. He looks super cute doesn't he.

We play the piano everywhere we go.


And now some videos...
Did Stroonzie go poo poo? Excuse the clothes on the floor. Someone was helping with laundry.
A whole lot of dancing. Christopher gets the remote, points it at the TV and says E-I-O. That means "put his music on now."

And that's it! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment