Monday, April 16, 2012

It's Like Christmas Eve...

Well, according to my dad it is. Or it could also be considered the night before a big game... Whatever it is, Christopher is coming tomorrow.
My parents came in Saturday afternoon and Matt's dad arrived Sunday. We had a family dinner together- homemade meatballs- yum- and just hung out playing cornhole and watching the Pens game outside! Very fun and a nice way to wrap up my pregnancy. Rocco didn't get to come on Sunday, but he did sleep with me Saturday night so I guess that's okay (even though he took up my entire side of the bed).
Today I had my pre-op bloodwork and 1,000 question medical history shenanigans and all went well, so we are set to go tomorrow morning. Matt and I have to be there at 6:30 and surgery is at 8. The only question I forgot to ask was about their tornado procedures.  Hopefully there aren't any storms tomorrow morning.
Thank you to everyone who has texted me, called me or posted on facebook- you guys are AMAZING. I know you all are so excited to meet little Christopher- so check the blog tomorrow. I will post a picture from my phone to the blog once we get upstairs after recovery. 
Have a blessed day!

6 comments:

  1. So, baby news is a blog thing, not a fb thing? I want to make sure because I will be checking for updates.

    My thumbs have been in training, so I can refresh the page in about .00037 seconds. I figured it was either that or going to the hospital and stealing a pair of scrubs and walking into the operating room like I own the place to check up on you. "We need a weight STAT. What are his apgars?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. We will update both. Matt says he is going to post a picture to Facebook once he has sent one to everyone in the waiting room. Family gets to see first! :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Chrissy - if you ever read this one day I'm sure you'll understand just how crazy your mom is!

    Love,
    The coolest uncle ever

    PS thanks for not coming while your dad and I were at the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah - I will be thinking about you this morning!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jr,

    I am sorry your uncle insists on calling you Suzanne Somers's character's name in Three's Company. I will talk to your mom about that. Oh, and welcome to the world!

    Love,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete