Sunday, November 29, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

I started this post before Thanksgiving and am finally going to finish it up real quick! I was writing about what we are thankful for and even though Thanksgiving has come and gone.... I am pretty sure we are all still thankful for the following....

I am thankful for a wonderful hubby that let's me convince him to do things I am most certain he does not want to do... (like go to a craft night)

 Christopher is most thankful for Matt, but some other people made his list...

Christopher loves his little brother... He is so rough and tough all the time but the moment he gets within inches of Caleb, he slows down and is so sweet. 

and he most definitely is thankful for his buddy, Austin.

We had a fun Thanksgiving at our house on Thursday and right as we were saying goodbye to everyone, Christopher ran by us and declared he was staying at Nana's.... and then the next night he spent the night at Uncle Anthony and Aunt Sara's. He sure is growing up so fast. 

Nightly routine. 
Matt does Caleb and I do Christopher... sometimes I think Matt gets the better end of that deal! :) 

We ran our annual 5k last weekend. Christopher did the 2k with Nana and Granddaddy and then the Tot Trot. 

Happy morning baby! 

Short and Sweet! 
Be kind!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment