Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Christmas Fun

What a fun Christmas we had! Christopher went through the multiple catalogs that came in the mail for both him and Caleb so Santa and mommy and daddy had it pretty easy. Christopher bought presents for everyone this year as well. Matt took him shopping one day and he loaded up with things he wanted to give. It was fun to watch his excitement as they all opened their gifts from him. I got a fancy pen and gummy Life Savers. He has asked me many times if I will take it to work and show my kids. Christopher and Caleb got some matching clothes- which I knew would make Christopher's morning. He asked for Lincoln Logs too... I guess he plays with them at school and really likes building with them. Needless to say, we need to do some toy cleaning out.

Matt's dad and his wife Sara left yesterday and our next round of company comes tomorrow! Today was our day to get out and do something together so Christopher and I enjoyed lunch with my parents, some driving range fun and then we went to see Moana with some of his friends from school. I love watching him talk and play with his buddies. It was a cute movie- he also went to see Sing yesterday with his Aunt Cindy, which he seemed to like as well.

Christmas was so much fun that I didn't take any pictures. I have some randoms that Mimi Sara took, but that's about it!

After presents were opened. Uncle Anthony got Christopher these baseball guys and the kitchen table quickly became a ball field. 

Caleb got a police car from Santa. 

Christopher's cookies he decorated - the top one was Santa but Christopher ate off the part of the hat before setting the cookies out... the white one is a baseball so Santa would know how much he loves baseball... and the other was a "person bell" just for Santa. 

Our reindeer food. 

Christopher as a sheep in the Christmas pageant. 
He yawned the whole time. 

Bathtime is always more fun at Nana's! 

Miss Avery and Kate came to visit. Christopher loved playing with her. 

Caleb just bopped around. Avery wasn't so sure of Caleb. He was an easy target. 

We tried. 

I took one day off before Christmas to take Christopher to school and to see him in his school performance. He told me I did car line all wrong. I told him I wasn't ever bringing him to school again. 

Caleb likes to box too. 

He is just too cute in his beanie!! 

Avery had socks hands. 

Kate and the boys. 

Christopher took donuts and coffee for the teachers at preschool. He got to join them for their morning prayer together as well. 

Popsicles with Avery! It's always a popsicle day at Nana's house.

I just love this picture. 

He is such a serious ball player. 

We have built so many Lego sets!!! That's what Christmas break is all about though. 

Caleb is addicted to the Worcestershire Chex mix.... it's all he wants. He wasn't eating his waffles and was so whiny... and then I brought out the tin.

Air hockey at Nana's! 

I need to get some pictures from Matt's phone. I feel like I never have my phone with me and never remember to take pictures when I do. 
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment