Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Weekly Recap


Is it okay to have this be the first picture you all see? I know it isn't Halloween. I didn't let him go out of the house like this. When we got back from West Virgnineeee, Christopher had a little cold.. which drained into his ear... which meant a long night Monday night and a trip to the doctor's Tuesday morning. Trust me, he was nowhere near as miserable as this picture may lead you to believe. I almost felt bad for being home with him because he was in the best of moods, but he was tired and needed some mommy loving. He was just pissed off because he couldn't get his hat on right.

We cuddled on the couch to watch Chuggington and we fell asleep. Christopher slept for 3 hours. I slept for 2o minutes. Power nap.

Downtown Acworth welcomed Santa to town Friday night! We went to see him arrive.

Someone forgot to buckle Christopher into his stroller....

Morning cuddles with Daddy. How jealous I was this morning. I was heading out to workout and they looked all comfy on the couch.

Christopher has discovered the sleigh that Big Daddy gave us a couple years ago. He loves it.

And he also loves his big toe. Maybe he will learn to bite those toenails off because he certainly won't let me cut them.

Love right? It can be a chair...

or it can be used to practice for his iditarod training.

I read an article about "not disciplining the boy out of the boy." Let's just all agree that I read too many articles. But it was very true. So when he got in the sleigh and pretended to be Jake from the Disney show, instead of freaking out and telling him to get down, I took a picture and closed my eyes :)

Christopher spent the whole day Sunday in his pajamas. In fact, we all did. What a rainy nasty day.

When we were staying at Oglebay, they had Santa on the premises one night. Christopher was yelling "hi" and "Santa" as we were walking up, but didn't want him to hold him at all. I think this will count as our Santa picture. I just still can't bring myself to go stand in lines....at the mall... during Christmas. Yuck.

Facebook and Instagrammers have already seen this... but oh my goodness- isn't that the cutest.

Well, wait. No. This one is the cutest. I am so glad he likes his "hot dog" ears now. He wouldn't wear them while we were there trying them on, but I couldn't take him to Disney for his first visit and NOT get him ears.

Oh wait. This is the cutest picture. I will leave you with that one. This was tonight as we were reading his book of the night. He is getting quite good at opening his presents. He will be a pro come Christmas morning!


And on to some videos...
morning run
first chore

No comments:

Post a Comment