Wednesday, July 30, 2014

McDill Family OUT

We are a pretty healthy family, but this past week we were OUT of commission. I mean, on the floor, crying, OUT. Christopher got sick last Wednesday around 11 pm. Matt went in there first and I didn't know he was sick until I heard "He's throwing up blood." Seriously?!!?! I mean, who wants to hear that in the monitor. Thankfully, no, it was just strawberries. Poor little guy was up on and off for about 4 hours, but by 3:30 he was fully asleep and completely back to normal when he woke up on Thursday. Then... Matt went to 311 Thursday night and woke up super sick. So sick he didn't even go to the concert again Friday night... but I did. Well, I went until about 3 minutes before the show started, had to call Matt and he had to drag himself out of bed to walk to the concert to pick me up. You know I am not walking alone in Atlanta. Matt still was sick Saturday, Sunday and Monday! I bounced back better than he did and Christopher was just his crazy self while we were trying to convince him just to lay down with mommy and daddy...puhhhh-leeeease??????  We did muster up the strength to take him to his long awaited ball game Saturday evening. He fell asleep on the way there and wasn't very pleasant when he woke up. I wish he hadn't fallen asleep because he was in a great mood before! He mentioned "going down there" quite a few times, not realizing he couldn't go out there and play. We got great seats right behind home plate so he could see all that was going on. He didn't like sitting in the seat, but he stayed there for about 4 innings and then we went out to walk around. I think he had a fun time.  I am just glad that we were actually able to go because I was pretty sure we weren't going anywhere for days!

At the game... show me your muscles!
 
His more serious pose.

Christopher said "no, mommy, I take your picture" and ran out pretending to take mine.

Before we went to the ballgame. Christopher took his bag of course, filled with 3 outfit changes and probably 5 pairs of underwear just in case. Thankfully- he was accident free the whole time!
 
Posing with daddy!

Don't touch the butt!

Oh and did you know they make "daddy underwear"??!?! Christopher wouldn't dare have an accident in daddy underwear. Whenever I ask him what he wants to wear for the day, meaning come pick a shirt- he insists on daddy underwear.
 
 Hope everyone else stays healthy- that bug going around is not fun!!!
Be kind.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment