Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Back to Work

Well, I went back to work today.  Thankfully, it is only for 3 days and then I have 10 more days off, but still- I went to work and left Christopher all day.  My mom and dad are here to watch Christopher while I am working. (This picture is from when we were waiting for them to get here- hence the grandma shirt.)  I think I handled going back pretty well! I will say the one thing I missed today though was watching him wake up.  He is so much fun listening to on the monitor as he talks to himself and then when he sees you standing over the crib, he just smiles and talks. It is so sweet. That will be one thing I will definitely look forward to on the weekends!

hehe- Christopher certainly likes to suck... on ANYTHING! Here he is trying to suck on the collar of his outfit.  He is all dolled up because he went to his first birthday party on Saturday! It was Garrick's 6th birthday so of course Christopher had to take him a present.  I can remember when Garrick was this small- which was like yesterday! Matt ended up going to a concert after the party so it was just me and Christopher all night! We had so much fun playing, talking, and watching Grey's Anatomy! :)

We went to brunch on Sunday- totally thought Christopher would fall asleep on the way there, but you can tell by his eyes that it didn't happen! He was good though- and I am becoming a pro at eating one handed! We were surrounded by babies.  The table diagonal had a 2 month old... sound asleep in the carrier... and the table next to us had what appeared to be a newborn... sound asleep in the carrier.  I guess Christopher wanted to be part of the action! The people next to us kept staring at him- I would assume because Christopher was staring over my shoulder looking everywhere with his BIG blue eyes (which by the way are getting to be an even lighter shade of blue- totally thought that they would have become brown by now!).


That's it for now! Off to watch Dance Moms! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment