Saturday, July 21, 2012

Pictures from the Week

This is one of the few pictures that I hadn't uploaded from the beach.  Nana was singing songs in the car and Christopher couldn't take his eyes off of her!

This is one of those interactive books that goes with his Christopher doll- Christopher Spends the Night at Grandma and Grandpa's.  We didn't take the bear with us, but when Nana and Granddaddy come on Monday, she can reread it with Christopher the Bear.

Christopher turned 3 months old on Tuesday!

Matt's friends from VA came down for a concert so they came over to meet Christopher.  Here is Alan with him.

Christopher playing with Jenny and Sean.

Christopher and I were having a fantastic conversation so I snapped a picture while I was doing the talking. :) He certainly does love those 2 fingers!

We had Pinterest Day on Wednesday... These are Lisa's little girls. Aren't they precious??? I love how Kendall is looking at Christopher in this one!

And Stroonz. I guess he thinks if he sits in the car seat maybe he will get to go somewhere!





No comments:

Post a Comment