Thursday, July 5, 2012

My Little Sleeper.

Last week Christopher was sleeping from 10-5 and then waking at 8:30.  However, over the weekend it was manic. He was waking up at at random times much earlier than 5 and once he even woke up twice.  I am going to attribute that to a growth spurt.  We upped him a half ounce and he is doing much better- and going longer in between his feedings now, which is really nice- especially since we have a long drive coming up! The past few nights he has slept from 10-6 and then wakes up between 8:30 and 9.  I think that is really great- that's a great schedule for him when we go back to work in a month (but I know that his schedule will be completely different in a month right?!?!). I am crossing my fingers he will keep him sleep schedule at least while we are on vacation! :)

A few weeks ago I posted about these 16 by 20 canvas prints that we had done of pictures that made us laugh- and they arrived this week! They are HUGE! In fact, I would compare the size of them to a pizza box.  That's pretty big! They are going to be hung above Christopher's crib. The place that we got these from sent out an email to get 4 more of them for $100- I think that's a great deal and I told Matt that, so hopefully he bought it!

Here was our little firecracker for the fourth.  I don't particularly like the fourth- I like the fireworks but I HATE the immaturity of people who buy their own and set them off.  Needless to say, I had to be "that neighbor". Why do we have to be doing it at 10:30 at night when Christopher is asleep- and he is a sound sleeper so I wasn't too worried about them waking him...BUT WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO DO THEM IN MY SIDE YARD RIGHT OUTSIDE HIS WINDOW?!?!?!?! I mean, really, people. Go in the road- we have a huge cul-de-sac. That way if your sparks catch something on fire, it will be you and not my yard or my house. Of course, I went out and said something. Better to say something than just be mad about it. :)


We have been trying tummy time with the Boppy and it is going much better than making him be on his tummy on the ground. :) He was doing it while we got Matt all packed up! That boy takes a lot of clothes! :)

And that's it for now! One more wake up and we are on the road!! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment