Sunday, August 5, 2012

Does This Count as a Title?

Sorry about the title of this post. I have writer's block....
Everyone is here! The family came into town yesterday... and I go back to work tomorrow.  I can't imagine how much Christopher is going to miss me in the morning. :) Thankfully he will have everyone else here to play with him.  I have to go do Rachel's hair so here are a few pictures. :)

I don't know what he is looking at but it must be something good!

We redid (hung some stuff and moved some stuff) Christopher's room.  The shelving cubes were in his closet but when we brought his exersaucer downstairs to use it looked bare, so we brought the cubes out.  The pictures are the ones that Matt and I had printed onto canvases.  We were going to put them over his crib... but they were a little heavy.

We moved his Christopher Seuss canvas above his bed.


Happy baby! This was during our morning talk.

Going to Miss L's for lunch! Don't his feet look huge! I love those shoes on his feet!

Rachel feeding Christopher, but he wanted to watch the Olympics.

For some reason, my camera flashed. I think Christopher was in shock!

Playing with Cousin Kate this mornig!

The girls and I LOVE Grey's Anatomy so we cuddled into bed and watched an episode last night.









No comments:

Post a Comment