Sunday, August 12, 2012

Pics of the Week

So Christopher has a new toy. It is actually very cool- nice and soft and has a handle that he can hold on to.  In this case the handle is the giraffe's neck. Christopher likes to suck on the giraffe's nose! We went to California Dreaming for lunch on Saturday and it kept him quite entertained.  Our server had a baby in May so he was all googoo over Christopher. As we were leaving another MALE server (I emphasize male because this was not a typical male comment) came over and said "He has to be the cutest baby in the world." awwww. duh.


Cutest picture ever? Christopher was so smiley at Eddie! I now work out with Eddie at the house. It is so convenient! I have our workout equipment set up in the basement, but it was so beautiful on Saturday we worked out outside. For those of you who don't know, Eddie is the one who convinced me I was pregnant with Christopher. I couldn't figure out why some of my strength was gone at the gym and he kept saying I was pregnant... What do ya know?!?!?

Here is the giraffe!! He has a great grip on it.  And do you see what Christopher is sucking on? That's like his blankie. But thankfully it is one of those cheap burp cloths from Target that you get like 5 to a pack.  In fact, I think they are cloth diapers that everyone told me to get.  I think this is the perfect blankie- How easily replaced! Isn't the giraffe cute? I also got him the elephant (which has a great nose to suck on) and the monkey.

Here is my classroom. I went with the "less is best" idea this year. I am so over sticking up posters just to make the room look decorated... and then taking them down to put up the charts we make together. So this year- I left it bare and we will decorate as a class. Way more fun. Christopher and mom came up to school to help me do the balloons. They were for Sneak a Peek. Just another Pinterest idea.

One of my friends gave Christopher a little Yankees hat.  He looked so cute in it! I can make it really small so that it fits on his head perfectly!

I know everyone misses Stroonz- so here he is. He is so bad. (and yes I know that looks like a lot of soda but we were having guests for a few days!)

He looks like such a little man here! I kept telling Matt that Christopher had plenty of clothes, but he insisted that we get this outfit- and he does really look cute in it!

When everyone was here, we added thumbprints to his piggy bank! Here is Cousin Kate putting hers on.  This is also the first day that I went back to work.  It wasn't the best day for Christopher.  Apparently he was really fussy and wouldn't take a good nap.  He seemed fine when I got home. He must have missed his mommy. :)

Christopher and his crinkle toy- He loves this! It keeps him occupied for awhile! This is from when Christopher decided to wake up at 7 and see me off for work! He took a 3 hour nap that day. I told him just to sleep in a little later for Nana, but nope!

Here he is with his Great Grandpap! Christopher LOVED the sound of Pap's voice. He would get so excited and smile at him! It was so cute :) Pap and Aunt Nancy called on Facetime last night and as it was ringing Christopher was getting fussy for dinner, and once Pap came on he started talking and laughing. It was precious.

Christopher always take a little cat nap around 7:30. So sweet.


I have been back to work for a week. Mom and Christopher have a great schedule.  He wakes up at 8... eats at 8:15 plays til 9:30 sleeps til noon.... eats some more.. plays.. naps... and then I get home! I am sure Christopher is going to miss his Nana when she leaves! Christopher has one more week with her and then he goes to daycare on the 20th. We dropped off all of his stuff on Friday since we are out of town next weekend. It was so sad. I got a little teary eyed, but I know he will be in good hands and will love all the interaction with the other little kids!

Christopher is attending his first wedding this weekend.. and taking his first airplane ride. Matt and I prefer to fly everywhere so hopefully it goes smoothly so we can continue that! He has a little seersucker overall outift to wear to the wedding. I will take lots of pics! I am at work with kiddos this week so unless mom or Matt update.. it may be til next Sunday until I blog again! Everyone have a great Sunday! :)


1 comment: