Friday, June 14, 2013

Fun in the Sun... and Torture the Kitty.

Christopher and I have been sunning it all week! He loves to be outside at the pool, playing in the backyard, and enjoying his new water tables. Yes I said water tables. I was annoyed at the first one we bought because the top play stuff would get knocked over very easily. You can see in this first picture that with one swipe Christopher took it all out! So.... mommy had to go and get him the one that he plays with at daycare!


Here they both are.

I mean, look how much fun Christopher has at daycare with it! (I stole these pictures of Ms. Jeanne's Facebook page.)




You would go get one too after seeing this smile! 

Yesterday I filled both with water on the deck with buckets of tap water while Christopher was eating, ran to the bank, came back and changed him.... and brought him out to super warm water in the tables. Big mistake... and the deck was hot. So change in plans. Thankfully my neighbor Jennifer came over to hang out with us so she played with C while I transferred all the tables down to the yard, filled them up with hose water, and hooked up the sprinkler! Christopher pushed around his lawn mower for a bit and then played at the tables and sunbathed while eating some watermelon! I just love his little tan hands. They are nowhere near as dark as mine.... but WAY darker than Matt's!

On the deck before the move downstairs.

Instagram pic!

Petting Stroonz before heading outside! This is going to be his Fourth of July outfit since we will be inviting ourselves to Mrs. Neely's pool for the day! :) :)

We also went to the pool on Tuesday! My friend Rachel and her two girls met us there. Christopher wore his new bathing suit outfit and walked around and around and around the pool. Thankfully, Rachel's oldest daughter didn't mind walking all around with him. I thought it would be a blessing that he was walking by pool time, but sometimes I just want him to stand at the edge of the pool and play with his water bucket. Mr. Independent hates holding my hand as we walk around the pool and hates me even trying to help him do anything while we are there.

Who? Me?

Here are some randoms....

Mama's always on the outside looking in!

Do you see my belly?!?!?! Why does he do this? He really likes to show off his belly.

Christopher spent this morning torturing Stroonz. While I was cleaning up C's breakfast I heard him talking... walked into the dining room and they were both under the table. It could have been bad. Poor Stroonz.

Pet the KITTY!

Watch this video first, which should make you feel bad for Stroonz... but then Christopher tries to make it up to him by feeding him his snack.
Here's a video of C squatting dancing.... and then throwing a block at Stroonz.

And here's a video of Christopher trying to lift Stroonz...

Last night Christopher really loved Matt. I guess since it's Father's Day coming up, I won't be too jealous. Look how sweet this picture is...

And please watch this video... He couldn't stop hugging Matt.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l5uc2b9ncbi9t5h/Video%20Jun%2013%2C%208%2030%2057%20PM.mov


And just as an update... the baby birds are huge now. One fell out of the nest. Do you see Stroonz staring at it through the window? Luckily the mama bird still feeds it, so we didn't have to take care of it. It flew down to the ground and lives under the bush right near the nest. 

Dad retires today!!! He mentioned spending one week a month down here with us. I wonder if I should start transforming the downstairs bedroom into a Notre Dame room for him to remind him of home... :)

2 weeks til VA!!! :) :) And I can't stop thinking about Duck Donuts while we are in Nags Head.... C will LOVE them!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment