Sunday, November 3, 2013

Pictures of the Weekend

Just thought I would share a few pics from our weekend! I know I am going to be crazy busy trying to cram in workouts and schoolwork since we are heading out of town on Thursday. The next time I update will be about our trip to Disney! Any advice for taking an 18 month old to Disney? Be realistic about what to take- we are flying.




Christopher loves Saturday morning workouts!

We went to see Cammy play softball Saturday...

and we happened to run into a horse! Christopher had no fear when it came to the horse!

He sat so nicely coloring with Nicholas that evening. His picture needed some work but I was just surprised by how nicely he sat there and colored.

And then came the sword fighting... and later on came Christopher's first goose egg on his head. Today it's a nice bruise. :)


There were some kids singing on TV. I don't think Christopher liked it. But he certainly liked what they were singing for- the NYC marathon. He had so much fun watching the first wave of men get started. He clapped and yelled GO for them!

Night- night. Feeling the effects of the time change.

Here is the picture I made of Christopher at the Halloween party. A lot changes in a year huh?!?!

Some videos...

And that's it! Have a great week!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment