Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Time for Friends

Christopher spent some time this weekend playing with his friends, Austin and Nicholas. We had "Friendsgiving" Saturday night and the boys had a ball playing together. I love this picture of the boys sitting at their table waiting for their plates....
Be sure to notice the "big boy" at the kids table.
They had a blast playing together.. and somehow this is what the evening turned into. I swear they only drank milk.

Check out how cute they are playing though...
I think both of those videos explain why we don't have curtains in our house yet!

Christopher also got to re-meet Emerson this weekend....

Isn't she toooo cute! Loved her little ponytail on her head. You should have heard her say Christopher's name. It was adorable.... and she pretty much got it perfect!

Showing off her belly...

Cheesin... typical man can't put down his drink for a picture.


And just a few more videos that I found from the last couple of weeks... Enjoy!
totally black video If you say one.... sometimes Christopher will say two!

Okay... and I think we are all updated! I felt like my post last night was seriously lacking, but I crossed EVERYTHING off my to-do list today so I had a few extra minutes to post again! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment