Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunny Sunday

What a beautiful day today was! Unfortunately, duty called for Matt and he had to do some work stuff today so he missed it.... but Christopher and I had a blast with the gorgeous weather. I kept waiting and waiting and waiting for him to wake up from his nap. I knew that if I made myself a drink and gathered up papers to grade on the porch, he would surely wake up because I was trying to be productive.. and he did 5 graded papers into it. I should know better than to tell him he will go outside and see if Austin could play. Let's just say it wasn't the easiest diaper change and clothing swap.
The boys did sidewalk chalk, rode cars, drove cars, ran down the hill a zillion times, tickled each other with pine needles... and lots more!
 
 
Julie had invited us over for dinner Saturday night! I couldn't wait to go- Julie is such a good cook; I was so excited to see what she had made for our yummy dinner. Christopher was very into the arcade game that she had. He did try to use it as a touch screen but Matt helped him figure it out. And Julie has a cat..... and boy did Christopher pay the cat major attention .

Playing the game. We kept trying to get him to stand on the chair but he opted for the splits position.

Ms. Julie helping him play.

And the rest of the random pictures I had on my phone...

Looking at daddy like he is crazy.

Coloring at dinner. This boy can color. It's all he wants to do.
 
Another successful dinner at Guston's. He loves their grilled cheese!
 
Christopher got a yummy cookie from Miss L's Friday after school.

Hanging out with the big kids.
 
King Christopher

Ready... set... go! Running down the hill.

Christopher was being so sweet to Stroonz. Well, in his own way... Stroonz had been sleeping peacefully in the chair and Christopher decided he needed a blanket and Dine to sleep with. Stroonz got up and moved from place to place and Christopher continued to follow him around to give him his blanket and Dine. I think Stroonz was quite thankful when I opened the door and let him out of the room.

Christopher stole my banana after my run!

I have no idea how we made it up this thing without falling. I just kept pushing Christopher's butt and praying I didn't slip down. I do think I may look a little more scared than him!

Tiffany and I after our 5K. We both won medals in our age division. I got silver and she got bronze!

And a few pictures from Valentines Day at daycare...

The curls come with the heat. Ever since we got his hair cut, it curls like crazy.

So very excited!

Following Gia's lead!

Probably trying to destroy his valentine bag.

All the sweet little kiddos at daycare! (minus the babies)

That's it! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment