Sunday, February 2, 2014

Impromptu Winter Break

During "Snowjam" as Atlantans are calling it, Christopher got a cold- the low grade fever, snotty, sneezy, phlegmy cough kind of cold. Not to be confused with the runny nose from teething, which thankfully is the most C normally gets. I thought, oh, maybe we will have a few days of snuggling on the couch and long naps while we are off for Snowjam. HA. See picture below....

You can't hold him down. Maniac.. all the time. Our living room always looks like this, but I thought maybe since he wasn't feeling all that great it would look a little cleaner most days...

Needless to say I think Christopher had a great mini-staycation even though I am sure he missed his friends! This morning he used his hand as a phone and said... Jeana! Mar! Elliot! Guess he is ready to see his buddies!

Christopher couldn't decide between water or apple juice so he carried both cups around and drank from both. He had just woken up from his nap here and was enjoying a little Toy Story.
 

Goofing around.

And Christopher finally got a haircut. I couldn't decide if I wanted to take him to a kiddie haircut place or to SportsClips where they have sports on all the time. My theory was if he hates it, he is going to hate it whether he is sitting in a train/plane/car or in a chair.  No kiddie places were open so our decision was easy.
He didn't want the cape on and he wanted to sit in daddy's lap. I think he would have sat fine if she hadn't tried to put the cape on. It freaked him out a little but once Matt sat there he was okay.  The girl was like - What do you want me to do? I'm like, I don't know. Cut it? I explained to her that I wanted it to be short, but not too short and she was not to give him a combover.


Yes, we definitely brought Despicable Me.

She attempted this- my hands immediately messed that hair up!


Hope everyone is enjoying the Super Bowl and has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment