Sunday, October 19, 2014

Best Day Ever

I am pretty sure Christopher might have considered yesterday the best day ever. We did nothing crazy, but he had such a great time! If you haven't visited Lake Acworth's playground... you need to. I haven't been down there in forever, so I had no idea that they had completely redone the equipment. So much fun. We went after having our Saturday lunch at Miss L's- and let me tell you it was completely my idea, but when we got in the car to leave the playground Christopher said "Daddy. Thank you for taking me to the playground." It was so sweet, but of course I told him we went because it was mommy's idea and he said "oh." Very disappointed that it had not been Daddy's idea. Then, a few hours later we headed down to Uncle Anthony and Sara's house. Christopher was beyond excited about going there, always talking about playing with the doggies. It has been all he has talked about lately, so when Matt and I went to leave to go to dinner- it was no big deal. Anthony took him to play ball and play at the playground. He got new jammies that Sara picked out and shirts that "will make him look like Uncle." Christopher even got to stay up late to watch the first half of the Notre Dame game. We just got home and right now Christopher is drawing a picture- of what you ask? Uncle's house. "Mommy, I have fun at Uncle's house." So sweet.

Enjoy the pics! Some of them are pics from daycare that I love! :)

When we got to Uncle's we saw that they were twins- both rocking their Notre Dame jerseys!
 
Christopher loves getting in the dog cage. Here he is with one of the four dogs!

Sara likes to get in dog cages too! Rocco tried to get in there too... little too many!
 

At the Lake Acworth playground!
 

best. son. ever.

Snack on Friday!
 
Orange day was Monday. I think every kid had on a pumpkin shirt.
Black day is tomorrow. They also had apple stamping day on Friday and Christopher made an apple tree. He made an umbrella one day this week, but in Christopher's words- I made a gorilla.

Hat day at daycare!

What's up, girl?

Aren't they the cutest bunch of munchkins!

Nana bought some farm animals for the sandbox!

I just love this one! Mr. Librarian?
 
Giving Stroonz a kiss. Someone has to love on him.
 
One from the cabin last weekend! :) Fishing in his boots.
 
2 videos...
(If you are friends with dad on Facebook, these will be repeats!)
 
 
It is going to be GORGEOUS here in GA all week! I think today (if we ever get motivated) we are going to hike Red Top Mountain. Next weekend, we are heading to Nashville to take Christopher to the Pittsburgh Penguins game with Uncle and Sara! Should be lots of fun and lots of good pictures! Have a great week!
Be kind. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment