Thursday, April 23, 2015

Christopher and Mommy's Day Out

I took the day off today to take Christopher to the dentist, sports camp and the doctor. We had so much fun. I knew he was really enjoying his time with me when I said, "We are going to pick up Nana" and he replied with "But I just want it to be me and you, mommy."

We started the day off with the dentist. I have taken Christopher twice with me previously for my checkups, so he was familiar with the place. I prepped him the whole way there about sitting in the chair, rinsing his mouth out, the tools, etc. He was an ALL-STAR. I could not have been more proud of him. At first she said she wasn't going to use any of the tools other than the mirror, but since he handled the cleaning and all well, she did. He liked placing his lips around Mr. Thirsty and watching the water get sucked in. At the end, he told them "Thank you for cleaning my teeth," jumped down and was ready to roll on to our next stop.

Showing off his teeth. He was so proud of how wide he could open his mouth. He was all good for his checkup. "Daddy brushes my teeth in the morning and at night."  And right smack dab in the middle of the cleaning- "I have to pee." So we did... and came back and he said "I pooped in your toilet."

Using Mr. Thirsty.

We went to sports camp next. I am pretty sure I was more of a distraction. He would run over to me to hug me every now and then. It was cute to watch, but I am pretty sure I couldn't handle it all the time. Every time his eyes weren't on the coach, I wanted to be like "pay attention!" Nana put lemonade in his cup too and he really wanted a water break.. a lot.

Warming up. 

Kicking the ball in the goal.

Trying to get his past the goalie.

He made it! 

Waiting patiently... :)  Is it time for a water break?

We went to the doctor after stopping home for a Goldfish and pee break. Christopher rocked it out there too. :) We headed down to see Daddy at work and Christopher loved it! I am pretty sure he loved all of the attention the girls gave him.  

We have been enjoying so much playtime outside these past couple of days. It has been so nice. Christopher and Austin have been playing with all of their toys. You would think after spending all day with each other, they would be over it. Yesterday we came inside around 7 and Christopher put his head on the table and said... I am so sad. I miss Austin. SERIOUSLY CHILD? You spent all day with him. :) They really do play so nicely together. Got to get in that playtime now because it's getting rainy again.... boo.

Have a great Friday.
Be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment