Sunday, April 19, 2015

Christopher Turns 3

Christopher turned 3 on Friday!! :) We had a party for him at his favorite place.. the playground at Cauble Park. When you plan a party outside, you are really testing God to come through for you. Thankfully, after raining all week, the rain held out on Saturday and we were able to get his party in before the torrential downpours of Sunday. One of our duties before party time was to dry all of the equipment. That was interesting (but I could totally tell the other parents there not for the party were so appreciating our efforts). Ms. Jeanne assumed the role of photographer and she took some 280 pics... but don't worry, I won't put them all on here! :)

This was me and Christopher Friday morning. He was too excited to pose for a picture.. and the timed one Matt wanted to do just wasn't working out for us.

Christopher got a Paw Patrol Tervis! I am so over sippy cups. 

He also got this balance bike. I swear like every toddler at the beach had one of these. I was amazed watching them do it. Mom kept telling me about them, so we got him one. Right now he thinks it's really fun to fall over.


His requested cake with sprinkles. I requested the chocolate on chocolate. 

Climbing to the top with Daddy.

I am not quite sure what he is doing here. At one point, his hand was in the air- I was like- what?!?! Does he know how to raise his hand to get someone's attention because my third graders don't... but then after seeing this picture, I am pretty sure he was telling someone he was 3.

Austin as a lego man.

After party picture. Do we look super tired? I was so beat, but Christopher was jacked up. We came home and put together every toy and played with everything. I am still tired.

Getting ready for us to sing him Happy Birthday!

Three little boys... mischief makers. Matt said we need to give Ms. Jeanne a raise.

 I love this shot. I think it's a framer for sure. I couldn't quite figure out why he was looking so sweet, but then I saw a tiny bit of green- he was looking at Mark, of course. Probably trying to convince him to take him to the playground.

Christopher and his little buddies. I am pretty sure Christopher and Luke just got done with their elbowing match on who was going to say "cheese" for the picture. "no, I say cheese." elbow. "no. me. stop!" elbow. LOL.

I saw this and said "MATT! Mark was there as our guest! You should have been up there with Christopher!"

Posing in his Batman mask! He loves his Batman mask!

And just a couple randoms I hadn't posted before...

Checking out his Easter eggs.

Made his bunny for Easter!

My little shortstop. Christopher started sports camp on Thursday. It got rained out on Tuesday. He absolutely loved it!!! Mom and Dad are taking him since we have to work, but I took off Thursday to take him to the dentist and doctor so I get to watch! I am so excited. 

Have a great week!
Be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment