Sunday, August 23, 2015

Wedding Weekend Part 2.

Matt came to me the other night and said "Let's look through the pictures from last weekend." I was like YOU HAVE PICTURES?!?! I forgot that Matt actually had his phone on him, so here are a few more shots from our weekend.

The Sunday before the wedding was Wedding Prep Sunday. Matt took Christopher to the movies to see the Minion movie.

Before the rehearsal, Matt took Christopher and some family to the GA Aquarium. 

This is me and Christopher on the way to dinner from rehearsal at the church. The bus driver took the long way to the dinner because we had some time to spare... and Christopher fell asleep with about 20 minutes left in the ride. His head kept hitting the hard metal part on the side... so my arm got a little bit of a workout holding that head up. 

Christopher and the flower girl Catherine waiting to be called into the reception. Christopher wanted her to dance with him, but she said she was embarrassed. (And I was just informed they were touching tongues!! What in the world?!?!)

Waiting on the reception. Cheesy smile. I hope he got some nice smiles in for the pictures from the actual photographer. 

Family selfie at the reception.

Playing around with his cousin Sarah before we left Sunday morning. He kept calling her his "lady" until I convinced him just to ask her what her name was. 

Rocco pictures...

Christopher made them a tent. 

And he loved getting on the floor to act like a dog.

Enjoying some morning time together. Rocco loved Christopher's Mickey couch.

We were ready like 10 minutes early every day last week. Christopher would bounce out of bed knowing that Rocco was there. That meant Dunkin Donuts coffee every morning! YUM! 

And now some randoms from the week...
We had popsicles on the deck after school on Friday. Christopher said, Mommy this is so nice. It is so quiet. (That was until the dog next door came out and barked like a wild one at Rocco- who just stared at the gate.)

Playing at the pool on Saturday. There were like maybe 10 people at the pool- it was so relaxing. 

Dancing in the rain one evening.

We celebrated my birthday on Monday at school since I will not be there for my birthday... Christopher loved the chocolate cupcakes! 

At the Luke Bryan concert. Matt had just mentioned to me that LB was in town and how it would be fun to go.... and then his cousin texted us and asked if we wanted tickets! WHAT!?!?! For sure! Mom was out of town, so Ms. Jeanne offered to babysit as a gift to us- Christopher was beside himself all day waiting for her to get to our house. This morning when he woke up, it was "Ms. Jeanne- I'm awake!" The concert was great! 

Having dinner with Ms. Jeanne. 
(and a cupcake that I completely forgot were in the microwave...)


And that's it! 
Have a great week! My last day of work is Tuesday because Caleb is set to come on Friday. 
Be kind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment