Monday, September 3, 2012

Our Weekend

Thank God for 3 day weekends!!! This is the first weekend in FOREVER that we had no plans. Between traveling the last 2 weekends and school starting, I didn't want to do anything but sit around and enjoy Christopher.  This was also our first weekend to try and keep him on Ms. Jeanne's nap schedule- which I must say we did a good job of doing! He took great 2 hour naps each day- one in the morning and one in early afternoon- and then a catnap each evening. Christopher ***I think*** has learned to self soothe and after a week of being off is back to sleeping through the night. Dear God I hope I am not jinxing myself. No big news for the week- Just glad we had a smooth work week and a great weekend together- enjoy some pictures! :)
 
Our little reader. It is so cute when Christopher holds the book. My friend Becca posted a picture of her 15 month old in his crib surrounded by books- I hope that is Christopher later on! I try to get him to read as much as possible. Sometimes he doesn't last longer than a second so I am wondering when I should have him tested for attention disorders! JUST KIDDING!! :)

Christopher was ready for College Football Day- He wore his Notre Dame onesie on Friday to match me... and then his UGA onesie on Saturday to match Matt. Do you see sTroonz in the background? He loves when Matt gets out of bed so he can sneak onto his spot!

Anthony came up Friday because we were going to have wings and beer at Sidelines on 41.  Well, I guess common sense should have told us that since the one on Barrett Parkway is smoking that this one would be as well... so we ended up at Parkside.  Christopher sat there listening to the jazz music that was playing- and put himself to sleep!

Good Saturday morning!
 
Christopher got some new things this weekend. We went and got him his high chair.  We ended up getting the high chair that doesn't have a bottom- you attach it to a regular chair. I like it because we can set him on the island and stand and feed him there.  Christopher also got a new Jumperoo-  I was so tired of not having anything in his room other than his crib to put him in when I am in there cleaning or doing his laundry. We moved his exersaucer up there and kept the Jumperoo downstairs. Instead of just playing music, a lady actually sings! I love it. I try to sing just like her!  Christopher also hit the jackpot when we went to the outlets! Carters was having a sale... as was OshKosh! :)

Christopher got his first taste of rice cereal this weekend! Such a big boy!

Don't be fooled by this face.

He was shoving the spoon into his mouth if I wasn't doing it fast enough.

The power struggle.
 
After church we went to the outlets.  This was Christopher eating his elephant on the way home.


Do you love my eyes?
 
We hiked Kennesaw Moutnain Monday morning! Matt couldn't say no when I asked him because it's my birthday!! :)

We all made it to the top!

We went up on the trail and back down on the road. This is how Christopher spent the whole hike. I think he was just reaching out to be held.
 
I will try to take more pictures this week! I don't feel like there are too many on this post!! :)
Have a great week! 
 
 
 

1 comment: