Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pooped.

 
I am just plain pooped. And the reason is the lack of poop from a little boy. So today all you are getting is pictures with some captions. Unfortunately, I was out of work for meetings Thursday and Friday and have to catch up on stupid lesson plans instead of writing this! BOOOOO.
 

Christopher turned 5 months old this week. Crazy, but true!

He seems kinda pleased with being so old!

Playing on the bed after work one day!
 
Christopher wore his Redskins shirt for the game last week. He looked so cute with his little mesh shorts on with it! In fact, Matt had on matching black mesh shorts.

Yes I still love my toes.

Christopher must have had a full day this day. Yes now that I think of it he certainly did. He wasn't the best napper at daycare this day. In fact, we thought my may have an ear infection so I took him in... healthy as can be.

He just liked the cold feel of the bottle. Nothing else!

Ms. Jeanne sent this to Matt and I on Tuesday. It was the BEST! I loved getting it during the day. Doesn't he look super happy?!?!

Hmmm. See my shirt. I went to work and decided I needed to have it in every color they made so Caryn took a picture for me to send to Matt! He had a very successful shopping trip for me that day. And for Christopher. In one week, between Matt and Nana, Christopher got 10 pairs of pants.
 
My mom bought these 3 button shirts for Christopher and he looks absolutely adorable in them.  Granddaddy wears the EXACT kind of shirts all the time- it always makes me smile when Christopher is in them!

These pajamas here are 9 month jammies!! Say WHAT?!?! I know. It's sad. What a sweet picture though. Morning time on the weekends is so fun with Christopher.

Turtle and Katie came in for Music Midtown and got to meet Christopher!

Off for some shopping. I totally thought it was cold out because it was cold out at 8 in the morning. He looked super cute in his zip up though.. even though he really didn't need it!
 
My goal this week is to update at least once more! As the week goes by I always find myself saying- I need to blog about this!! And then I forget. We shall see if I have time. I am already behind with work and the week hasn't even begun. Oh the joys of teaching :)
 
Nana and Granddaddy fly in Thursday!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment