Sunday, September 16, 2012

An Evening in the Life of Christopher

Have you noticed that I typically update on Sundays? Hopefully that is okay with everyone- I like to collect the pictures from the week and then choose the ones I am going to share.  Trust me- If I blogged everyday and showed you every picture- You just possibly might get tired of seeing Christopher pictures!!

When Christopher and I get home from work each day- we always play on my bed for at least 15 minutes- minimum.  My friend Kelly told me once that between school and cooking and being a wife... make sure you always sit down and play the moment you get home. So I have taken that advice! I don't check Facebook or Twitter or Instagram or even try and sneak a few minutes of a Grey's episode. I like to devote those 15 minutes to just Christopher. You will see that most of the pictures of him have my bedspread in the background- those are the pictures I take during our 15 minutes of uninterrupted fun! He laughs and smiles and rolls around- pure joy!

This was Christopher's outfit for 9-11. When I gave Ms. Jeanne his bag for the week I said- "Make sure you use the I love the USA bib on Tuesday." :)

Shark attack!

Goober.
 
After our 15 minutes of fun, we head downstairs and Christopher goes straight into his Jumperoo while I get bottles washed and dinner prepped! He does really enjoy it so I don't feel too bad about getting the chores I have to do done!
 
Then, around 5 or 530 he is ready for a little snooze. That's when I turn on a Grey's episode and he falls asleep on my shoulder. I figure he sleeps in his pack and play during the day and he goes down great at night so if I want to hold him for a 45 minute nap I can! When he wakes up it is time for his rice cereal and bottle. I still think he is a little too young to get the full serving of rice cereal so we  only give him about a teaspoon and then a 4 oz bottle with it. I don't have to make it all runny anymore- He is able to eat it thickened up.
Such a little man. I love the hands crossed! And he has to look like me somewhere in this picture. Every time I look at it I think he looks like Anthony!

He loves to chew on his spoon.  Tonight I kept 2 spoons there and rotated the spoons when he wouldn't let go of the other one. Definitely teething.
 
Daddy comes home after that or sometimes during and then it is family time! :) Christopher normally gets his bath around 7:30 and in bed between 8 and 8:15.  Last night he slept from 8:30 to 8:30. I was up at 7 though... of course!
 
Matt wanted me to document Christopher's entire Saturday in pictures... but I totally forgot to take the pictures- but here are a few I did get!
 
When Christopher woke up he came in bed with us and Matt made hand puppets on the ceiling. Do you know what that is?

Cutest picture ever. I wish it was lighter.

Hanging out in line at BJs. Yes that is a Mississippi State onesie. His clean Notre Dame one was long sleeve and it was a little too warm. I tried putting him in a UGA one, but Matt didn't like the one I picked out.
 
In between these pictures we went to Hobby Lobby and to our neighbors for a few drinks! Christopher was so good- smiled at people, looked around... didn't make a single sound.. and then fell asleep on my shoulder.

After his bedtime bottle and BURP. :)
 
Just a little video!
 
And the biggest thing of my week... our treadmill came! :) After 7 years of constant working out... we quit the gym. We do have alot of workut equipment here though.. and Eddie comes twice a week and maybe 3 times soon! :) We have both used it everyday since it arrived! :) Good purchase! :)
 

Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment