Sunday, September 9, 2012

Blessed

Do you ever have those days when you just realize how truly great you have it? I had one of those days today.  I got a great night's sleep and was woken up by Christopher's cute noises coming over the monitor.  Like clockwork, he ate and played and then an hour and a half later- he was ready for his 2 hour nap... just like yesterday and the day before and the day before, etc. He woke up.. ate and played and went back down for another nap. When he naps like that it is so easy to get cleaned up and do schoolwork and just relax!! Plus, he wakes up so happy! We went shopping late afternoon and I got everything I wanted. :) I am so lucky, not because of the things I got, but because of the content feelings I have! :)
 
And now some pictures from the week (but mostly the weekend!).
 
Christopher loves to eat his toes!

Just trying to burp!

Saturday morning wake up!

His cheeks don't look so chubby in this picture!

Heading down to Uncle Anthony's
 
me and Christopher

See- Stroonz really pays him not attention!

We had some guests Saturday night! The girls were so sweet with Christopher.

 
Uncle Anthony was playing Christopher a song.

And some random video of Christopher burping. :)
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Emerson LOVES her toes right now too. She sucks on them! It should be gross but it is so cute! Happy for you with your feeling of being blessed. I am lucky to say I feel that too. Did you ever think you could be so happy!

    ReplyDelete