Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happy Birthday, Baby!

Today is Christopher's 1 year birthday!! I don't have any stats because we go to the doctor tomorrow. I uploaded all of his monthly pictures so that you can see how much he has changed over the year!  Months 1-5 were a cinch to take... and after that- we were just thankful to get a picture with him in it and the ball! :)













This is the only way I could get a picture with the ball showing the number and his face looking up.
I know the 12 month ball looks a little dirty... :) I had to use the last clean ball to get this made...

I wanted to have this to put on the door for his birthday, so I had to give away the clean ball. Isn't it adorable? I was so thankful my friend Amanda took on this task for me! She had made one for her house a little while ago... and I hadn't forgotten!

 
I was trying to think of all the fun things that he has experienced in just one year of life....

- first beach trip to Nags Head for a week in July
- 2 plane rides... well I guess 4 actually since we had to come back as well (1 to Pittsburgh and 1 to Norfolk)
- 2 weddings (1 in West Virginia and 1 in Nashville)
- 5 nights in a 5 different hotels

It makes me feel so blessed for all the experiences that we are able to provide for Christopher. Some people don't get to do all those things in a lifetime.

And just some randoms from his birthday...

Before daycare- trying out his new slide! Thanks Aunt Nancy!
We had to get up extra early today to go to Dunkin Donuts to get Munchkins for Christopher to take to daycare to share with his friends. He also gave everyone a Little People car as his birthday party favor.

Waving to the guys out back building us a new deck!

His wagon filled with clothes, books, stuffed animals and blocks.
You can also see his new picnic table from Nana and Granddaddy.

His basketball hoop!
He has one that is attached to the side of his hoop and he stands on his
 tippy toes and puts the ball in the hole!

I hope you weren't thinking this was going to be some mushy post. I am far from mushy as we all know! :)

Happy Birthday, Christopher!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I have not had time to really sit down and read about Christopher until now. He has grown so much! I LOVE the 10 month pic - HA! He is super cute! - Katie P

    ReplyDelete