Tuesday, April 9, 2013

1,2,3..... No More Bottles for Me!

Well, they did it. They took away all my bottles. I knew something weird was going on because I stopped getting a bottle at Ms. Jeanne's a couple weeks ago and was getting this new white liquid stuff. I wasn't a huge fan of it at first, but then Ms. Jeanne put some banana yogurt with it.. and I gobbled it right down!

I woke up Saturday and mommy and daddy were saying.. "Well, I thought we were waiting til Monday." "Why wait- let's just take them now." "But that means no more bedtime bottle already? I thought I had 2 more with him." "I just bought a whole thing of formula. What am I going to do with that?"

Needless to say when we came downstairs there was no cuddling on the couch with a bottle... there was just a sippy cup of milk, a little pancake and some banana! I gobbled that milk right down. I don't even need it flavored to drink it! It was kinda weird at first, but it was also kinda cool because me and mommy sat there eating breakfast together! We had some great conversations! :) I didn't get a nighttime bottle either! They read me some books- gave me a little milk in my cup and that was it! I am growing up so much. Soon I will be one!!!!! Can you believe it??!?!? Mommy and daddy are teaching me how to blow now so that I can blow out some candle... (Like mom will ever let me near fire.)

Here are some pictures from my week....


We came home from daycare this past week and our neighbor Miss Tiffany was home! I just love her accent. She sounds NOTHING like mommy. She is always saying how "precious" I am, too so obviously I love her! She let me use this cool Lightning McQueen car that her son has outgrown! My fingers were feeling lazy so I made mommy press the button and walk around all hunchback so I could ride in it! Check it out here...  https://www.dropbox.com/s/msjhx615rc256mv/IMG_2773.mov

Mommy says only girls with long legs can sit on hoods of cars... I am not quite sure what she means by that. Maybe I will ask Uncle Anthony. That sounds like something he would know about. 

Nicholas let me ride in his truck! He is always zooming around me as I am "walking" around pushing my toys and Miss Tiffany always says "Watch out for Christopher!!!"  At least I got in there this time. The next time I wanted to get in he told me I was too little... so I have been drinking my milk so that I can get nice and big and then I won't be too little.

Daddy walked in with my bottle! I couldn't wait to get that thing in my mouth. Had I known they were going to take it from me days later, I would have taken longer to drink it! 

Do you LOVE the outfit daddy brought home for me? Apparently daddy wanted some new video game and mommy only agreed as long he bought me and her something and this is what I got...WHAT IS THIS? A ferret with a heart MOM tattoo, a stache, eye patch and a pirate hat. Dear Lord- I think I am in love. Do you think daddy is going to buy me a ferret, too?!?!?!

I love reading... and I love my chair! Mommy was out getting her brows done and when I woke up from my nap, daddy put me in this chair and gave me a new book!!! Nana loves when I cross my feet so this picture is for her.  However, I am not impressed with how I have to get out of this thing. Daddy kept laughing as he watched me try to get out... for 3 minutes! He did take a video of it but that is a really long video!

We played outside any chance we got on Saturday! Nana had sent me some packages for my birthday and mommy called her and asked if we could open this one early. It's a tunnel and I won't say I am scared to get in.... but I am just not "ready" to get in.

I am definitely interested in it.... and I like to look in and "sniff" around. My mommy and daddy have both been through it, but not me. I am waiting for Uncle Anthony to get in there and then MAYBE I will go through!

Uncle Anthony is the toughest guy I know!!! You should have heard about all the crazy things he did this past weekend.. Something about jumping in mud and getting shocked?!?! Yikes. I was hoping he would come back with a "Future Tough Mudder" shirt for me, but no. :( We took him out for a yummy breakfast Sunday morning as a way for him to refuel after such a rough Saturday! Mommy is working on getting some of his videos uploaded on here so that you all can see how tough he really is! :)

Zonked.

I spent the day with mommy yesterday since it is Spring Break.... and I am totally getting some teeth! I was clicking my teeth together, drooling everywhere, and just being downright fussy! Today I am at daycare. No, not because of yesterday. Mommy had an appointment for her car this morning, so I had to go! She didn't want me waiting in the waiting room with her for 2 hours. We are going to see daddy for lunch though when she picks me up!! :) :) 

Mommy says if it is raining one day she will update again while I am napping... otherwise she will be sitting outside reading a book and getting sun, so yall will have to wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment