Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Picture Time!

These pictures in this post are just way crazy out of order, but since it's only a week of pictures I don't think it will hurt too much. I feel like there for awhile I was not taking as many pictures as I could have been. It is much easier snapping pictures of a sitting or laying around baby, rather than a 1 year old running around the house- throwing toys in toilets when you forget the door is open or unloading groceries only to find that where you want to put the ice cream- there is now the remote control... or maybe a baseball bat that you were searching foris located  in the island where the pots and pans go. The plus side is Christopher also likes to pick up clothes and carry them places so today after school he picked up my pajamas and carried them to the laundry basket. They probably wouldn't have made it there til laundry day if he hadn't!

Ms. Jeanne got a water table for daycare! She got it last week and the kids had been playing with it in the house without water... but today they got to play with water!! I was so surprised when I walked in the back gate and there they all were- in their diapers playing in the water! Ms. Jeanne said Christopher "The Thinker" had to scope out the scene for a bit before he decided to take part in it!

Christopher looks so tiny!


After breakfast in the morning I bring Christopher back upstairs so I can finish up my makeup and we can say goodbye to Matt. Everyday this week Christopher has gone into the closet and come out carrying a pair of Matt's shoes!
Last Friday I had my teammates over for our end of the year third grade get together. My friend Ashley brought her two little girls with her.They had a blast in the tunnel together. I thought it was the little girls shrieking with happiness but then I realized it was Christopher. We practiced more manly shrieking all weekend.

Eating some puffs at the picnic table while the adults had drinks at the big table!

Little Miss AnnaLee. OHHHH..... is this one spunky! :)

I had no idea the enjoyment one could get out of an empty pizza box. I went to preheat the oven and I took the pizza out to see what to turn it to. I laid it down for Christopher to look at .... and he carried it around the downstairs (along with the dog food dish holder) the whole time the oven was preheating. I thought he was going to freak when it was time to get the pizza in the oven, but I carefully took the pizza out and he kept the box! Entertainment.

Another 20 minutes of uninterrupted entertainment.. a bucket of balls. I worked allllllll day Sunday on the word ball. I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I used this word in context. It took Matt like 3 tries to get Christopher to understand how to sneeze and I can't teach him to say the word ball?!?!?! At least he knows what a ball is- If I tell him to get me a ball, he gets it- but I want him to SAY IT!!!

And we are also working on using a spoon.... :) I think he is doing awesome! I mean, yes, I see the yogurt all over the place, but he is great at holding the spoon and knowing that it goes in the bowl and that you have to move the spoon in some way to get stuff on there, and that it then goes in the mouth.

YUMMMMMMMY.

Here he is with a spork. He was poking at his macaroni and cheese so hard this night trying to stab through them. I have started mixing his broccoli in with the mac and cheese and he is LOVING that.


Just like a man.

And here are some videos! :)





And in case you don't know... the school year is almost over. I am dead tired from a LOOOONNNGGG year, but I promise never to go more than a week again without blogging. Normally over breaks is when I do my best blogging, so summer is coming and lots more pictures and videos are on the way!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment