Friday, May 31, 2013

First Day of Summer

It is officially summer! Well, I guess technically it's still Spring... but you know what I mean!!!! Christopher and I had a great day together! We did laundry- (I did laundry, he just lapped the downstairs a million times holding different things in both hands)- he napped while I had lunch on the back deck, laid out and read a book...


And then we were off to the pool.


Christopher and I swam... AKA stood around... in the big pool. Someone didn't want to get into his float and it was a lot easier with Matt there to pull his legs through. Thankfully a nice lady offered me some help! :)  After we were done in the big pool, we played in the kiddie pool with his sand bucket and some toys!


We ended the day with another good nap (after some decent nap fighting), dinner on the back patio and some playtime in the backyard!



And of course a bath.


It was a great first day of summer to say the least. Here are just a few more pics from the last few days.

Best picture of me and Christopher so far. I LOVE IT! I am surprised it turned out so well because my hand is around him because he was trying to escape from me- Matt got the picture just at the right moment!

Grocery shopping with a chocolate chip cookie from Publix!

And Christopher's version of the farmer walk. You should have seen him with these pots. How he managed walking with them is beyond me.

 I just read my friend's blog and LOLed when I saw her picture of her daughter covered in stuffed animals in her chair. This is Christopher's. Matt had been pushing him around and thought he need some friends to ride with! Lisa- I hope you appreciate this picture!

Christopher and Matt. His shirt says Muscle Man. I love him in these tank tops! And.... the best news is he actually has a tan line and these shirts show that off! :) (Yes I use sunscreen.. intense baby sunscreen. In fact, I reapply it like every 30 to 45 minutes. But yes, he still gets his tan.)

Christopher kept calling Zoe "ki"- I guess she is small and black like Stroonz. He kept petting her and squatting down to talk to her. Kelly would have loved it! :)

I tried for a good picture! :)

I think that's it! Tomorrow is Saturday and it is going to be another beautiful day! Other than my workout tomorrow morning, we have NOTHING to do!! I love days like that- in fact, I imagine tomorrow will go pretty much like today went! :) Yay! 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the picture of the "stuffed" car. Christopher looks like he is having blast.

    ReplyDelete