Wednesday, September 18, 2013

It's Been Awhile...

Oh my gosh- Has it been forever? Definitely over a week! I blame Matt because he has yet to buy me a new laptop so I rely on my school laptop to write these blogs.... which I forgot over the weekend! And I guess I have to blame myself a little because I haven't taken that many pictures over the past week! I went through the ones I have and hopefully you enjoy them! I will have to start with the best one... and yet again, it is from Ms. Jeanne's Facebook page....


Adorable right?!?!

This week we also found out that we are going to see....
Mickey!!!! We are going at the beginning of November! I cannot wait to take Christopher to Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom. His face will be priceless I am sure!

Here we are at dinner tonight... enjoying our meal while waiting for Matt to get home....

and literally 1 minute later. This. Long day apparently. I keep telling him he should take his second nap again but Mr. Stubborn would never want to miss anything fun at daycare!

Enjoying mommy's dinner instead of his own.

Reading time.

We went to IKEA this weekend and Christopher came home with a tent for his tunnel, a carpet with roads for his cars and this toy that has a hammer. Yes a hammer. and yes it gets used where it shouldn't. This is Christopher and I inside the tent having some fun.

Dinner with the girls!


Telling Rocco what's up. It took him a little while to warm up to Rocco this time. There was a lot of whining and hugging mommy when he was around, but then other times, he would sit next to him and pet him. It did reinforce the fact that we don't need a dog. :)

And some videos...
dancing! This is from Sept 11th- hence the outfit choice.
austy This is when I first discovered that Christopher could say Austin's name- he said Austy this time, but he is saying it much clearer now!
Christopher has discovered that everything in the world is his... and that the cat and dog are probably going to take them. Rocco laid in front of Christopher's chair and he came running in the room shouting MINE! MINE!  Today he had on some bracelets (yes, I know) and Stroonz walked by and he held his wrists really close and yelled MINE! MINE!  Apparently he might be afraid of his reflection too because he was holding onto his cup really tight, looking at himself in the mirror in the car and saying MINE! MINE! 

And that's it. I will share more this weekend! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment