Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014

Happy New Year! Just some quick pics of the past few days! Hope everyone is off to a great start for 2014.
 
Austin came over to play with Christopher Monday. Christopher loved having his buddy over. Even though he lives right across the street, we have all been so busy lately, they haven't gotten a lot of time to play! I was a little nervous about Christopher sharing his toys because he says "mine" like it's going out of style, but surprisingly I only heard it a couple times. I thought the roller coaster would definitely get a "mine" but Christopher stood at the end of it and clapped and yelled for Austin as he came down.

All cleaned up from earlier and relaxing with "Dona" and a snack.

Having breakfast before heading to the doctor for his final ear checkup.

I am not sure how he wasn't freaking out considering how painful the last two times have been at the doctor's. And I am certain he had to still remember... it was only 2 days before.

Christopher was patiently waiting for the doctor to come in. We had been waiting for 35 minutes in the room, which is so not like Kennesaw Pediatrics.  Thankfully another doctor walked by and offered to check his ears... and they were clear! Dr. Axelrod always does the flashlight thing with his hand when she checks his ears, so when Dr. Sarah pulled out the "ear checker" Christopher held his hand out ready to play. Thank goodness he isn't terrified by it anymore. I used to have to hold his hands down and head still.... so much easier now. And since we have been at the doctor I was able to see that he is up to 34 inches and weighing in at 28 pounds. He has been eating like a maniac lately and it shows!

Christopher had Donald on his shoulders running around so Daddy put Christopher on his shoulders.

I know this picture is blurry but I had to put it on. Christopher had come running in the living room yelling DA-DA-DA-DA-DA. He gets so excited to see Matt.

I had bought a few crafts to keep Christopher busy when we eat out. I had this reindeer one left so I thought we would craft for a few minutes.

Admiring his mommy's work.

And somehow I forgot to put this on the Christmas blog... Christopher and "Unca"

And a video:
hot diggity dog This is big. Christopher only ever sings the "hot dog, hot dog" part of the Mickey song.... but he is finally adding in the "diggity dog!"

Here's to a great year! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment