Thursday, January 16, 2014

Weekly Round-up

Is it the weekend yet? At least tomorrow is Friday. I am ready to have another one like last weekend. Sunday was an absolutely gorgeous day here in GA so we spent the afternoon at the park! Matt and I spent the first part running and Christopher had blast looking at all the dogs, airplanes and crazy skateboarding kids! Then we played at the park. I was glad that other parents were all up on the equipment with their kids because I wasn't sure how overprotective I would look crawling around on that thing. I think Christopher has really missed being outside and running around.
 
 Pretending to zoom.

It was fun to go on the different slides with Christopher! He yelled "side" and "weeeeee" the whole time we were on the equipment.

He yelled "choo choo" a lot too!

I had to go to the dentist Monday after work and little man had to go with me. I was so nervous that it wasn't going to go well, but the ladies promised to play with him and I brought in all of the toys from the car and Christopher was a complete angel. He sat on my lap the whole time....and genuinely seemed very concerned for me. He kept saying "mommy? mommy?" like something was wrong with me.  Then when we got home, he kept making this face. This is the "let me look inside your mouth" face.

Mommy hates it... but Christopher surely loves it when there is a train going by on the way home... this is mid "choo choo."

Giving the cat treats!

Christopher was so upset... poor guy hurt his "finga."

Practicing his swing with daddy.
 
And that's it. I need to plan something exciting for the weekend. Happy almost Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment