Monday, January 20, 2014

Daycare Pics

Just stopping by real quick to share some daycare pics with y'all! Ms. Jeanne gets some of the best pics of Christopher. 
 
Lunchtime... I wonder what he is eating? I am sure something yummy!

Calling someone... or maybe two people.

Oh just trying to convince Christopher that it's time to go home...

I got him to leave! I may have had to carry him out awkwardly, but I don't think he was screaming quite yet.

Christopher was inside of this house. You trying getting a child out of here. Actually at this point Christopher was sitting in there laughing trying to pull me in. It could have gotten ugly though. I think after getting him out of here, he realized we had to go home, which had a goo bit of crying and screaming with it. This was from the first week back after break. I think Christopher  thought he wasn't going to get to come back for awhile. It took him a few days to realize we were back in routine and yes, he was going to get to see Jeana and Mar again the next day.

Early morning drop off buddies!

Giggling about something....

Long morning of playing! One of my friends had posted on Facebook that he looks bored and wondering when mommy was coming to get him.... far from that. That right there is a boy who plays his little heart out and needs a break!

Hope everyone is enjoying their day off! We are hoping to get in lots of outside time today after naps!

No comments:

Post a Comment