Thursday, April 3, 2014

Christopher's First Joke

Last weekend Matt was in Pittsburgh and Christopher and I were sitting around having breakfast. He said- Mommy, where my fingas go? I, of course, looked at him like he was crazy, when I noticed he had his hands in a fist. I said- I don't know- where did they go? To which he replied- Tada! and opened up his hand. I was quite impressed. Maybe he will be quite the comedian like his Uncle....

We decided to make a little impromptu trip to the beach for the beginning of Spring Break. Christopher LOVED the beach: the water, the birds, the sand- he loved it all. The water was absolutely freezing and his lips were definitely purple within an hour the first day, but thankfully days 2 and 3 got warmer. We cannot wait to go back for the summer!

Here are some pics of our trip!

Riding down with the girls.

Didn't sleep the whole way... and passed out once he got there.

First day at the beach. The waves were pretty strong for the Gulf this day. I guess because it had stormed earlier.

Getting ready to dig.

Christopher wanted to get up on this.

Digging.

 

Heading to the water.

We went to visit Rosemary Beach one morning to see what our vacation spot was like for this summer. It looks awesome!

Lunchtime at the beach- pepperoni and grapes.

Heading back home! We weren't in the car  minutes and Christopher passed out.

Playing outside the night we got back! Christopher missed Nico's truck!

Look who made the newsletter. I love this picture of Christopher! It's almost his birthday!

Speaking of his birthday.... Christopher is getting a big boy room for his birthday. These are for one of his walls. His room is going to be painted sometime next week and his bed is getting ordered this weekend! I can't wait to see the finished product. I have been planning it since Christmas!  

A little baseball practice.

We had not planned on playing this day but when our neighbor came to the door and asked him to play... I couldn't say no! They had so much fun.

The boys after some bounce house fun.

Christopher's drawing. It is supposed to be a plate in the middle and then silverware on the outside. :)

Running around at daycare.

4 more days of Spring Break... and Kate comes next Friday! YAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment