Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I Want It, I Want It

I think I may regret always asking Christopher "Do you want it?" because now it's "I want it. I want it." about everything!!! I don't even get the opportunity to ask him that anymore.

Christopher is getting so much better with having conversations too. Today we talked about the fun he had at school. I was asking him if he had fun and he started saying some of the kids names and using the word fun and friend. It was so cute!

I love watching the way his little brain works. He grabbed the measuring tape today and went to the bottom of the stairs and said "my room" and was pulling out the measuring tape. Now to you, this might make no sense, but Sunday we were in Christopher's room and Mark was using the measuring tape to measure Christopher's walls. We didn't go upstairs and measure walls, but we did measure arms and legs and fingers!

I have quite a few pictures and videos to share so I will leave the rest of the talking to the pictures!

I just thought Christopher looked so cute this day in his little shorts and tennis shoes. We were on our way to pick out paint colors for his room. Little did I know how much he would love all those little paint strips. YIKES.

Christopher was taking his blocks and stacking them...

and this was his victory dance after he would knock them down.

A gorgeous Thursday afternoon at the park!

He tossed the hat after like 15 minutes... therefore he got lots of sunscreen in that hair.

He looks like such a tough guy in his tank tops.

Christopher is holding his "car" (otherwise known as his boo boo buddy). If he gets hurt, he asks for his car and miraculously within seconds he is all better. In this picture he is icing his knee... right before it, he was icing the other knee. Whatever works.

Christopher and daddy got their hair cut on Friday.

Christopher woke up from his nap on Saturday and I brought him in my room and he was back asleep like this within minutes.
 
Going for a wagon ride with daddy!
 
We stopped at Starbucks and Christopher got a cake pop. I am pretty sure he loved it.

Trying to measure mommy's nose.

Checking out the numbers... 4. 7. 9. 9. 5.
 
And now some videos..
Christopher likes to race!
He has been all about some Toy Story 3 lately... and his favorite part is when Ken and Barbie kiss. See if you can figure out when that happens.
First day at the ocean. He is definitely a little wobbly this day.
We got Christopher's room painted. I was waiting in his room so that I could record his reaction. Listen closely. I think I may have gotten tears in my eyes.

Have a great rest of the week! We have an Easter Egg Hunt Saturday as long as Christopher doesn't nap through it, Kate comes Friday and mom and dad come Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment