Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Daycare Fun- Easter Egg Hunt and Random Pics

Christopher had his Easter Egg Hunt at daycare yesterday! It was supposed to be on Good Friday, but it was a cold, rainy and miserable day here so it was moved to today. The downfall was that Nana and Granddaddy weren't here for it. I think Nana was really looking forward to going.

Last year I got a picture of Christopher in the same car. (see below) He was the only kid not wearing bunny ears. At least he got a face!
 
 

On the hunt. I carried around his basket and said "more eggs!"

I am not quite sure of the look here- but I love it.

Christopher with his buddies. Christopher is always outside playing with the big kids when I pick him up and he loves to say bye to Charlie! When we get there Luke is already at Ms. Jeanne's and Christopher calls him "uh-loo" I laugh every time I hear it.

The first one out. He wasn't first in line so I am not quite sure he managed to be first. I guess the other kids were just a little slow. The door opened- Christopher yelled "Outside!" and out he went.
 
And now some random pics from daycare...

Christopher and Elliot holding hands at lunch. If only Christopher had sat this nicely at dinner with him...

I think this picture says it all. Look at that content look on Christopher's face. I was at the Easter Egg Party for about an hour and a half and I think I heard Christopher say "Mark" to get his attention about 100 times. You teachers know what that is like... it's like when you never, ever want to hear your name again. Poor Mark. At least it is out of love.

The big kids (and Christopher tagging along) waiting to go outside! He thinks he is so old.  

And that's it!
Have a great Wednesday! Pray for us... tomorrow starts the CRCT!
Be kind.


No comments:

Post a Comment