Sunday, July 26, 2015

Last Day of Summer Vacay!

This is how Christopher spent much of his last day...


Everyone is back to normal schedule tomorrow. At least for a couple of weeks. I am scheduled for another C-section on August 27th so our normal schedule will change again. Christopher had his Big Brother class at the hospital on Saturday. He learned the 4 important rules of being a big brother- washing your hands, not touching the baby's face, asking permission to hold the baby, and one more... hopefully he can remember it since I can't. He learned how to swaddle a baby, correctly hold a baby, and change the baby's diaper. Here are a few shots of his class. 

Playing Peek-a-Boo

We tried to get a family shot- but Matt got cut out and Christopher wouldn't pay attention.

When he got his baby doll.

I think this might be rule 4- Don't put anything on the baby's face. Maybe.

Watching a video called Super Sibling. Of course anything that relates him to a superhero would capture his interest. 

And some randoms of our last few weeks....

Hanging out at Uncle's pool.

Climbing a tree with Uncle Mark.

Helping mommy put together a puzzle.

We got to spend some time with Elliot on Friday. Christopher and I went over in the morning and the boys played in E's pool in the backyard, destroyed the playroom and ate lunch together. 

Christopher came out of the bathroom carrying this, asking us if we wanted to pet his new puppy. Elliot had a dog and I think this was Christopher's way of getting his own dog. When we were over there, Elliot would play with his dog and take his chew toy and that would upset Christopher a lot. He would get bossy and chase Elliot to give the dog his chew toy back. I am pretty sure Christopher might be an animal lover. 

Reading a book with daddy at night. We always tell parents to make sure they are reading 20 minutes a night and the other day I actually read to him for 20 minutes- it was A LOT of books! We normally read one or two and call it a night, but now we try to do at least 3-4. 

Playing on his iPad on the way to Uncle's house. Ms. Jeanne gave him homework to take his iPad to show Uncle Anthony his new ABC game that we downloaded. 

Nana was out of town for 2 weeks!! Granddaddy had to step in and help with bath time one night. 

I think the last time I blogged I wrote how we painted pottery- Here is Christopher with his finished product! We went back again this week because I wanted to do an alligator for the nursery, he painted a Ninja Turtle. 

Pretending to take a nap with Buzz. 

And finally some videos...

And that's it. We were just talking to Christopher about how he was going to have wake up super early because everyone has to go to work tomorrow and he said "I have to go to work too. I have to learn my letters. I'm going to miss you while I am at work."  :( 

Have a great week!
Be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment