Friday, July 17, 2015

Summer Fun!

 Just some pictures from the last few weeks!

This was the best shot of me and Christopher that we could get on the Fourth of July-not quite sure about his little leg kick there. I wanted Matt to be sure to get in all of our America gear in the background.

We went to the Kennesaw fireworks- but instead of going to the actual place, we parked in a church parking lot and watched what we could over the trees and actually had a great view of the fireworks going off behind us as well, which were great! We got in our pajamas, popped some popcorn and toys and waited for the show to start.

Christopher created a new game called "Simple Rock." Basically he gets rocks for you and him and you toss them to a base (wherever he decides the base is) and then he hops to pick them up... and if you don't do so great- he looks at you and says - YOU NEED TO FOCUS.

He let Granddaddy play too. How nice.

Granddaddy taught Christopher how to do bicycles. 

Helping daddy was his car. 

This is Caleb's room- I still need to get the glider we had for Christopher back from my parents, but the room is pretty much together. 

My friend Heather helped make these for the green wall...

She made me one more strand for the top left corner. Right now I have them taped up there so I could see how I liked it and the placement- once mom returns home from Florida we will get them up there for good. 

Making something for daddy of course-

The car he created- pretty cool huh?

This is what 25 stickers on your chore chart gets you. Christopher has to make his bed, get himself dressed, put his dishes on the sink, be good at Ms. Jeanne's, put his clothes away and clean up his toys. He gets the most stickers for putting his dishes on the sink and making his bed. Sometimes he gets a bonus sticker if he helps with laundry. It definitely takes some time to earn 25. 

This morning we went to the pottery place and painted with our neighbors. Christopher painted this cool jet. 

And then of course we had to have lunch with daddy. Since I go back to work after next week, I figured we should have one final lunch down there for the summer. Christopher was getting out of the car and said "Mommy, I need my iPad. I got to show all the girls my new game." I am pretty sure they were more impressed with his one armed pushups than his game. 

We don't go anywhere without a bag of Legos. 

Chillaxing.

And my latest project! These are my banners for my standards boards... I can't believe school starts so soon! 

That's it!
Be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment