Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Fun on the Farm

**Updated: I cannot believe I forgot to put this story on here! Thanks Kate for the reminder. I was holding Christopher at church Sunday morning and he put his finger in his nose. I told him to get his finger out of there and that now he can't shake hands with people (which was coming up within minutes). I set him down and begin shaking hands and this man in front of us turns around, smiles at Christopher and sticks his hand out. Without missing a beat, Christopher says, "Mommy said I can't shake your hand because I was just pickin' my nose."  :) I am so glad he listens well. HA!

We had a beautiful weekend here! Mom's friend, Joan, came to visit from Virginia Beach. Christopher loved having her here- someone else to give him nonstop attention of course. :)

I was pretty certain we weren't going to be able to go the pumpkin patch again this weekend because of rain, but we braved the morning mist and went. There were very few people there and the weather turned out to be great for us- a little cloudy, but I will take that over massive amounts of people. Christopher loved the pig races they had at the farm. He also got to be the helper for the cow milking presentation. I think his favorite part was the big bounce thing... or maybe the corn maze, or the pony ride,or the hayride, or the hot dog for lunch. He kept saying how excited he was at everything we went to.

Sunday was gorgeous and Christopher and his BFF played outside all day. They broke out their bouncy house, their cars, and every other toy and played all day. Needless to say he was spent by nighttime. Matt had off on Monday, so we kept Christopher home and enjoyed another  nice family day.

Just a few pictures and videos for your viewing pleasure! :)

The beginning of a smile. I snapped too early. 

Pretending he is a leprechaun in his football uniform.

Pony ridin'... when he got off, he asked me where his cowboy outfit was because according to Christopher once you ride, you become a cowboy.

Smile! 

Cheesing with daddy- that's Caleb covered up in the carrier.

Pic with Nana and Granddaddy before we go on the farm tour.

Daddy again...

Helping out with the demonstration on milking Rosie.

Growing up so fast.

Lunch and a movie. I stole Ms Jeanne's muffin tin idea for lunch. Christopher ate the cupcake liner with M&M's in it first of course. 

Preschool fun!

Off to daycare! 

A few videos...

Have a great day!! :) 
Be kind.

1 comment:

  1. I will have to try the same thing about picking the nose with Emerson! Drives me nuts! Also, I am trying to figure out this dropbox thing... I am so out of the loop with technology now!

    ReplyDelete