Saturday, October 20, 2012

6 Months!

Christopher turned 6 months this week! I posted my two favorite pictures on Facebook but since I know some of my blog readers aren't on Facebook... here are the ones I posted... plus a couple extra. I took 43 pictures in all. They are absolutely hilarious.

I can't decide which of these 2 are my favorite. I love the way he is reaching out for the ball- concentrating and all. But I also LOVE this one right above because his eyes look so sweet!

He is so interested in the baseball. He could actually hold it and was even trying to eat it. I guess is might be a spitball pitcher.
And here I don't think he could decide whether to eat his foot.... or eat the ball.

OH MY GOD! What is that?!?!
 
This week we did a lot of playing on the floor, trying to get Christopher to move around and crawl. I was told at his appointment that it's going to awhile before he starts crawling... which I totally thought crawling came alot earlier. He scoots around pretty good I think.  
Ready to head to daycare! He just looks adorable in his little hoodies!

Just waiting for the doctor to come in! Christopher is weighing in at 18 pounds 4 ounces and he is 27 inches long. He is still in the 83rd percentile for his head circumference as well- big head!
When we were at the doctor he tried to get Christopher to sit on the table and all Christopher wanted to do was grab the crinkly paper and eat it. Then, the doctor tried to get him to stand and Christopher thought he was in his jumper and started to jump! I was like "Christopher stop jumping!" He loves his little Johnny Jump-Up. I love the way his feet move like a ballerino. :) (o means boy right?) :) He did at least compliment us on his fun personality.
Napping!
So Rocco and Anthony came over Friday night. We had just changed Christopher into his jammies and Rocco came hopping into the room... Christopher took one look at him and shrieked! It was HILARIOUS! He shrieked like 3 times. I think he was just really tired and slightly freaked out because today he was find around him. I felt bad for laughing but it was funny.

Christopher got to try peas today. I hate peas. I think they are just the worst food ever. Christopher is with me on that one! I hope this video below plays for you. I couldn't get the videos from my last post to work at school or on the iPad.
 
Awww. I know.
And this is what Christopher looks like after a good 2 hour nap....babbling away.
It was an odd week for Christopher in daycare. He didn't take his 2 2hour naps like he always has. He was napping either 2 1 hour naps or one day he just took a 3 hour nap. It's really odd, but I know! Babies change their schedule all the time! I was quite baffled though so I was researching trying to figure out what was going on with him. The doctor told me maybe he is just more interested in what the other kids are doing than taking a nap. I guess. Hopefully he returns to his schedule next week.
 
Christopher normally takes a cat nap around 4:45 til about 5:30. It so stresses me out that I am not going to get him to go to sleep and he is going to be fussy for Matt when he gets home. He only gets to spend about an hour and a half every night with him so I want to make sure it is happy Christopher that he gets! Plus, trying to make dinner which stresses me out even more especially on workout nights... so tomorrow afternoon I am prepping dinners for the week and making casseroles! We are trying pizza casserole. Mom made that this week and it sounded really yummy! Christopher and I are headed to church in the morning while Matt is going to hand out Diet Cokes to the 3-Day walkers. (I can't believe that was us last year! There was tons of Halloween candy being handed out but the people who brought the coolers of Diet Coke were by far the most popular stops!) And that's it from here! Mom comes in to town Friday night and we have family pictures on Saturday morning.
 
PS- We are going to hit 6,000 page views with this one! :) I wish I could figure out who is the 6,000th viewer and get you an autographed picture or something... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment