Monday, October 29, 2012

Our First Tooth!

I called home today during my lunch and mom said she swore she felt a tooth. When I got home, she swore she saw a tooth... and YEP! Christopher has his first tooth!!!
He certainly enjoyed his frozen foot!
Christopher sat and played and played when I got home from work today.

And he also put everything in his mouth... obviously!
Perfect shot of Christopher's face when he realized his Daddy was home!
 
Christopher is headed back to daycare tomorrow. Mom is still here but I am not sure I can make it home in time tomorrow from work to relieve her so she can to get to the airport. :( She said she is going to do stuff for me instead!! YES!!!!
 
PS- Did you know the tooth fairy comes when you get a tooth??? She comes in the form of Nana and Granddaddy. :) What a lucky little guy. I can't wait to break into that piggy bank one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment