Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Between Christopher's teething and Halloween falling on a Wednesday and also combining with a full moon- I AM BEAT so this will be short and sweet!

Mom left Tuesday.  I snapped a few pics of her and Christopher before she left.

 
Playing after dinner Tuesday night- this is one of the 10 shots I took while trying to get a picture of his tooth. That did not happen!
Our little lobster at his daycare Halloween party!

Daddy took a half day to meet with some people at the house and to attend Christopher's party! (Good thing too because all the dads were there!)
Christopher's sweet gift frm Ms. Jeanne! The pumpkin is a magnet! LOVE.
 We gave her a bottle of wine- I am sure she probably needed it after today!
Christopher....
and his buddy Austin! How cute is he?!?!
 
And there is Christopher's first Halloween. I just realized I didn't get a picture of him in his Halloween shirt today- Daddy's Little Monster. He looked so cute in it too. :( I am thankful Halloween is over- it is by far my least favorite holiday- on to grubbing (Thanksgiving) and giving (Christmas)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment