Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Little Here.. A Little There...

Nothing much to report this week other than Christopher continues to grow like a weed! He is really such a happy, fun baby. Monday during daycare he took his 2 naps but then would not take his little cat nap around 5. He cried alot that night during his bath and bedtime bottle because he was so tired. I felt so guilty because I was outside working out and heard his little cry at one point! Thursday night I said to Matt- Have you heard Christopher cry since Monday night? Nope. (4 hours later... Maybe I shouldn't have written that... I had one heck of a time getting him down for his nap just now!!)
 
These eyes are made for smiling... not crying!
 
Rolling around on the couch!
 
We have transitioned Christopher to drop one of his bottle feedings during the week so he now takes the full thing of rice cereal for his dinner (along with his prunes). I am waiting til his 6 month appointment to start another food- as long as it isn't green peas. Gross. Bleh. Matt will have to feed those to him!
 
Friday Matt went to the Braves/Cardinals Wild Card game so it was just me and Christopher! After work that day Christopher and I (with the help of Carmon) went dress shopping for a wedding and then we decided to go for a little happy hour with some friends! Christopher was so good and happy while we were there. He loved sitting outside and looking at everyone... especially Davida. He would NOT stop smiling at her and getting all shy. It was adorable!
with Ms Rachel (I think he is looking at Davida- see the smile??)
 
 
We came home to our Notre Dame jammies in the mail... and the other pair is ones I got at Kohl's- I couldn't resist their cuteness!
 
Last night, Matt and I went to a wedding (again- I know!) and Christopher stayed at home with Dana! It was a beautiful wedding and we had a great time... other than the fact there was no cell phone reception and you can just imagine what that did to a worrier like me!! Of course everything was fine!
 
I instagrammed like every picture I took this week. Here are some of the highlights! 
 
I think this was his Monday outfit!

Christopher wore his pumpkin jammies on October 1st!

Bedtime bottle!

Ready to go play at daycare!

Mommy is laying in bed sick this day! Thank goodness Matt's bosses have kids and are so understanding- Matt had to take the little guy to daycare and get me crackers and soup before heading to work.

So sweet! I love him in his jammies!!! And we are wearing 9 month ones now! That is so hard to believe!
 
Today we had lunch with Uncle Anthony... (who also said he wants to babysit soon....)

 
 
That's it for now! Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment